PDA

View Full Version : More speculation

Dzeidzei
9th October 2007, 21:12
Well here´s an idea.

FIA should, after careful reconsideration and consultation with the Spanish and Finnish F1 experts, give Lewis a 15 sec penalty for dangerous driving at the Fuji gp. This would mean that the standings before the final race would be:

LH 103 points
FA 103 points
KR 102 points

Would make the ultimate race, dont you think? Hell, 3 billion people would watch that.

Roamy
11th October 2007, 02:43
good idea call Max

Valve Bounce
11th October 2007, 04:23
Well here´s an idea.

FIA should, after careful reconsideration and consultation with the Spanish and Finnish F1 experts, give Lewis a 15 sec penalty for dangerous driving at the Fuji gp. This would mean that the standings before the final race would be:

LH 103 points
FA 103 points
KR 102 points

Would make the ultimate race, dont you think? Hell, 3 billion people would watch that.

I'm with you and fousto on this one. Make room for me in your bus!! :)

SGWilko
11th October 2007, 08:59
Well here´s an idea.

LH 103 points
FA 103 points
KR 102 points

Half the people on this forum would swear blind this WDC has already been engineered enough already.

Valve Bounce
11th October 2007, 10:37
Half the people on this forum would swear blind this WDC has already been engineered enough already.

The other half are praying that Kimi will win somehow. me included!!

F1MAN2007
11th October 2007, 15:34

And some were convinced that Lewis would have the title sewn up by Japan?! (Lewis Hamiliton : The biography) :D

markabilly
11th October 2007, 16:07
Got to give Kimi an extra point, or simply declare this is a winner take all race.... (just like i suggested via the example of Bayliss and Edwards a few years ago.....)

F1boat
12th October 2007, 08:07

Me included. Although I wouldn't mind if Alonso is champion.

Tazio
12th October 2007, 12:50
Me included. Although I wouldn't mind if Alonso is champion.
Ditto

Crypt
12th October 2007, 18:46
Got to give Kimi an extra point, or simply declare this is a winner take all race.... (just like i suggested via the example of Bayliss and Edwards a few years ago.....)

I like that idea. IMHO Kimi has the biggest cajones on that track, he would do something outrageous (and legal) to win (See Suzuka 2005).

Tazio
12th October 2007, 20:31
Not only that But Ferrari should put the WCC championship on the line with the combined points of the four Ferrari, and McLaren protagonists being the determining factor. The winners get all the existing spoils, and if the McLaren Duo outscore FM, and KR Ron gets his freakin' $100 million back. Jackie gets an apology from Max, plus a free hair cut!

markabilly
13th October 2007, 02:32
Not only that But Ferrari should put the WCC championship on the line with the combined points of the four Ferrari, and McLaren protagonists being the determining factor. The winners get all the existing spoils, and if the McLaren Duo outscore FM, and KR Ron gets his freakin' $100 million back. Jackie gets an apology from Max, plus a free hair cut!
I just love it when you talk dirty in my ear like that.......... :D

Tazio
13th October 2007, 04:44
I've suspected for some time that you are the second sickest member of this forum

Tazio
13th October 2007, 06:37
Glad to be of service! I'll send you a bill in the mail!!

markabilly
13th October 2007, 15:09
Glad to be of service! I'll send you a bill in the mail!!

But deciding this WDC on the track.....it will never sell......everyone knows that steward watching, FIA meeting and penalties, stealing secrets, sabotage of cars, lying, and coin flipping to make FA and LH to change cars, now that is real racing...

the real driver of the year, should be a toss up between MAxie and Bernie

Whoa, should have thought of that before, instead of a coin toss, put Bernie in an air cannon and blast him about two hundred feet, :eek: depending on whether he lands tail up or heads up, that should determine the outcome of any questions of any importance,

and then for appeals from those flipping losers, who is a better judge for these things than Maxie...no one...so given the appeal to a higher court and his higher status, he should be blasted to 400 feet to see how he lands....

okay, call it in the air :vader:

Now would this be better than what is currently going on?

I know I would pay cash money......to see some "real racing"