PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought you are crazy?

Vivianita
5th December 2006, 21:05
I have :(

Last friday I had to make an appointment to make some weird experiment for my thermodynamics class. I had to do the experiment with other three people and they asked me to make the appointment. I went to the mechanical engineering department where I found a list with the possible times I could choose for the appointment, so, I write (or I thought I did) my name down in front of "December 5, 2 to 4pm". I sent an e-mail to all my mates I was doing the experiment with telling them the date.

Today, we went to the laboratory to do the experiment and there was another group to do the same experiment, which was impossible because no more than one group could be working on that at the same time. We were very confused, so, one of my group mates went to the department to check the list of appointments, he came back:
"Today is... tuesday, right?" he asked me
"yep, tuesday" I answered
"Ok... you made the appointment for tomorrow, 2 to 4pm.. those things happen"

What?!?!? I couldn't believe it, I was sure I made the appointment for today so I went to the department to check and, yeah... I made the appointment for tomorrow, not today :( Now, I think I'm going a little crazy :(

So, have you ever happened something like this? Or have you had another kind of experience that made you thought "I'm losing my mind"?

grassrootsracer
5th December 2006, 21:18
Every day. An example escapes me at the moment. You're already in thermo and you're only nineteen?! Man, I am behind. :mark:

oldhippie
7th December 2006, 15:02
yes you are right
you are crazy ;)

lilmelvschilton
7th December 2006, 20:19
and i thought i were strange

i can remember in my dream that i was hittin my mate with washin up liquid and some bread lol

AndySpeed
7th December 2006, 21:11
Vivi, at least you didn't miss the appointment

DocF225
8th December 2006, 03:53
Crazy? I get paid to run in to burning buildings that other sane folk are running OUT of. Of course I'm crazy.

Erki
8th December 2006, 05:18
Vivi, you have my messenger, you can chat to me if you want the company of a nutter. ;)

555-04Q2
8th December 2006, 05:53
Everyone on this forum is nuts ;) Except me of course :p :

Azumanga Davo
8th December 2006, 07:08
I am disgusted (twice in one week :eek: ) that you even bothered to ask such a question in this forum... :D

Christina
8th December 2006, 10:26
I dont think i'm crazy. i know i'm crazy. for me it's normal, and all the normal people are crazy.

555-04Q2
8th December 2006, 10:31
I dont think i'm crazy. i know i'm crazy. for me it's normal, and all the normal people are crazy.

The crazy people are normal and the normal people are crazy and they are all stuck in reality and reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol so if you dont want to be a normal nutter who is not stuck in reality grab a drink and get it down the hatch and even the England Cricket Team will appear to be normal ;)

Azumanga Davo
9th December 2006, 01:34
The crazy people are normal and the normal people are crazy and they are all stuck in reality and reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol so if you dont want to be a normal nutter who is not stuck in reality grab a drink and get it down the hatch and even the England Cricket Team will appear to be normal ;)

Translated to shorthand: Be p*---* and all will be good ;)