PDA

View Full Version : Giovanardi to stay with VX in 2008!!

ATF
8th October 2007, 13:35
Fantastic news from crash!!

http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~10~id~155599.htm

peewhee
8th October 2007, 13:54
That's great news.. Only hope he will have the #1 to go with it!

SEATFreak
8th October 2007, 16:06
That's great news.. Only hope he will have the #1 to go with it!

Nah! More likely #2!

Mind, driving like he does, Mat Neal ought to be #01 with the Confederate flag from the US Civil War on the top! :laugh: He has the same colour car as the General Lee after all!

Captain VXR
8th October 2007, 16:54
w00t w00t go Giovanardi, if you dont win it this year, there's always next :D

Caroline
8th October 2007, 17:06
That's good news. Gio is definitely one of my favourite drivers this year in the BTCC. I hope he wins the title but if not you can just enjoy his racing.

VkmSpouge
8th October 2007, 17:30
Great news that Giovanardi is sticking around for a third season.

Allyc85
8th October 2007, 19:11
Great news for Vauxhall and the BTCC :D :D

Winchester
8th October 2007, 20:50
Gio signed which is great but no announcement on Chilton makes me suspect he's out on his backside once the season ends.
Shame really because he's a good driver and a proven race-winner. Plus Turks struggled in that team. I'd like to see Adam Jones in there, think he would give Gio a run for his money.

ATF
8th October 2007, 20:57
Gio signed which is great but no announcement on Chilton makes me suspect he's out on his backside once the season ends.
Shame really because he's a good driver and a proven race-winner. Plus Turks struggled in that team. I'd like to see Adam Jones in there, think he would give Gio a run for his money.

1. I can't really see Chilton sticking around in 2008, he should have done better.

and

2. Turks struggled with the Astra and only had one season to adapt to the team and car...but he still won 2 races!

Adam Jones would be a great choice for VX, really deserves a shot in a top car!

NoahsGirl
14th October 2007, 11:45
Hurray, good news that my favourite BTCC driver is staying in my favourite team for 2008!

tin-top fan
14th October 2007, 17:45
Maybe we'll matt neal partnering him next year......

thetrooper_uk
14th October 2007, 22:56
Nah! More likely #2!

Mind, driving like he does, Mat Neal ought to be #01 with the Confederate flag from the US Civil War on the top! :laugh: He has the same colour car as the General Lee after all!
Well Seat is the number 2 but might be joining banger racing after this weekend. Looks like Jase never went out in a blaze of glory after all.