PDA

View Full Version : [FR] Rallye Terre des Cardabelles...

Tom206wrc
8th October 2007, 09:50
Hi,

This coming week-end is the penultimate round of the french gravel rallies championship after more than one moth pause in this championship... :D

Interesting entrylist with Belgian Bruno Thiry in a Mitsubishi Lancer GrA, one more driver for podium fight :)

But unlike previous round, Jean-Marie Cuoq will be present in his whale with the purpose of winning the championship by winning this rally ;)

On previous round there was a Skoda Fabia WRC driven by Jean-Claude Lavigne, I wonder if he will drive this car again on Cardabelles :confused:

Rally entrylist is on http://www.terre-de-france.org

Wim_Impreza
12th October 2007, 09:04
Thank you, Tom. Please keep us informed about this rally. I hope Bruno Thiry can again win after his victory in 2006.
I am looking forward to the other Belgian drivers. It's a pity that Arnaud Morel and former World Supersport Champion Stéphane Chambon are not there.

The championship standings in Group N are very interesting:
1 Bryan Bouffier 49
= Bernard Munster 49
3 Dominique Bruyneel 44

Tom206wrc
12th October 2007, 15:19
Results will be on http://www.patricksoft.fr so you all can keep informed with them... ;)

Tom206wrc
13th October 2007, 11:22
Best time for Sauvan in front of Deveza and Thiry on SS1 !!!

Best time GrN for Bouffier(as awaited)

Only 9th best time +18s for Cuoq :s

Tom206wrc
13th October 2007, 12:47
After three stages Frédéric Sauvan is leading in front of Bryan Bouffier(+11s)and Bruno Thiry(+27s)...

Championship leader Jean-Marie Cuoq lost more than 50s more in SS2 and is 8th overall after three stages(+1m20s) :s

Tom206wrc
14th October 2007, 14:28
Victory and french gravel rallies championship title for Jean-Marie Cuoq !!!! :D :bounce:

Rally leader Frédéric Sauvan had to retire after having gone off the road on the penultimate stage(he also had a puncture in the previous one!!!) :mark:

Bruno Thiry managed to take final 2nd position overall to Alain Deveza for 1s only !! :up:

GrN winner is Richard Frau, as Bryan Bouffier retired early during leg 1(mechanical problem)and Bernard Munster who was among the drivers who could have won the group retires also on penultimate stage(mechanical probs) :(

Jarek Z
14th October 2007, 15:01
So am I reading this correctly, that Bruno Thiry was second overal? Congratulations to him!

Tom206wrc
14th October 2007, 15:25
So am I reading this correctly, that Bruno Thiry was second overal? Congratulations to him!

That's what I wrote ;)

Also Dominique Bruyneel finished 3rd in GrN(7th overall) :)