PDA

View Full Version : Bernie. say sorry to Hamilton

race_director
7th October 2007, 19:41
Bernie said sorry to hamiton today for not keeping a crane near the pit enterance. so that he could be lifted and put back on track.

However Bernie has promised that he will be deploying crane'd every bit of the track in brazil just in case hailton needs it again.

i have never come across a incident where a driver is beached while goiing into the pits. [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

what a loser.

inspite off all ron's dirty tricks . free will prevails and alonso or kimi will be champion

i wish Alonso wins the championship and then moves to another tem. Giving ron and hi son the perfect farewell gift

signed

Daika
7th October 2007, 19:57
Bernie said sorry to hamiton today for not keeping a crane near the pit enterance. so that he could be lifted and put back on track.

However Bernie has promised that he will be deploying crane'd every bit of the track in brazil just in case hailton needs it again.

i have never come across a incident where a driver is beached while goiing into the pits. [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

what a loser.

inspite off all ron's dirty tricks . free will prevails and alonso or kimi will be champion

i wish Alonso wins the championship and then moves to another tem. Giving ron and hi son the perfect farewell gift

signed

Are you kidding? do you have a link?

markabilly
7th October 2007, 20:06
Race directors never JOKE about kids or kidding :D :rotflmao:

tinchote
7th October 2007, 20:07
One more thread that shows the sorrowful state of affairs in these forums :down:

LH is not the first rookie to make a mistake (and if you want a very similar, David Coulthard lost his Williams at the pits entry when leading in 95). Curiously, he is probably the rookie who made the least mistakes ever in his first season. Still, there has to be some bashing :rolleyes:

Jag_Warrior
7th October 2007, 20:11
http://i13.tinypic.com/4t9owso.jpg

Oli_M
7th October 2007, 21:49
I guess it must be upsetting for you when you can't comprehend that there might be a chance that your chosen "do no wrong" superstar favourite driver could possibly be beaten in equal equipment by his rookie teammate. Never mind, I'm sure theres something far more interesting in the world to worry about.