PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have as WC?

Jefe Máximo
7th October 2007, 10:32
Three options now; Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen.

Realistically - Alonso. Even though I haven't kept completely up to date with the whole McLaren saga, I can't help but feel that Alonso was marginalised from the very off. I don't much care for Hamilton and even though he might be a great talent, I offer him no support or good-will.

Unrealistically - Rakka. No surprises there... ;)

So..Go anyone but Lewis!

Ari
7th October 2007, 10:41
I'd like to see Kimi then Nando then Lewis thanks!!! :)

Forza Ferrari!

donKey jote
7th October 2007, 10:41
so spoketh Chief Tonto :D :wave:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

RaikkonenRules
7th October 2007, 10:46
Kimi :D :up:

BeansBeansBeans
7th October 2007, 10:49
I'd like to see Lewis or Kimi take it. I've nothing against Alonso by any means, but I think Kimi's talents are deserving of at least one WDC, and I'd enjoy seeing Lewis take the title at the first time of asking.

Simmo666
7th October 2007, 10:50
I'd like to see Lewis not win it, because, despite how disappointing it would be for him and I'd feel sorry for him for that after a great season, it would drive the British media crazy, and I'd find that amusing. Though I still think he's worthy of winning it, if he does.

FlatChatRacer
7th October 2007, 10:56
Kimi, if Lewis can't take it.

However, my head is telling me that Alonso will take this now.

jens
7th October 2007, 10:56
Hamilton, of course. For some reason I'm afraid that something will happen with him in the last race too... :\

F1boat
7th October 2007, 11:00
Kimi, because of Ferrari - I'd love to see red double and I think that he deserves it.
Alonso, because I like him since 2001, when he was driving a MInardi.
Hamilton I don't like, but probably he will win it.

yodasarmpit
7th October 2007, 11:07
Lewis then Kimi.

I'd love to see our media go mad over him winning, why can't we be more like the Americans and revel in our sports stars success rather than put them down at every chance, which is what our media usually do.

Josti
7th October 2007, 11:09
Kimi :up:

With bad luck over the years, he deserves his title.

Valve Bounce
7th October 2007, 11:14
Kimi!!!!!!!!!!

fandango
7th October 2007, 11:23
I'll be happy with whoever wins, because I think it'll be won on the track.

I have a slight preference for Alonso, because I think his character has been misunderstood by the British media. However, he doesn't do himself any favours when he opens that gob of his.

I don't like the way Hamilton presents himself to the media, the Mr. Niceguy thing. However, after his retirement in China, with all that must have been going through his head, he still had the manners to thank the guy who ferried him back to the pits on the scooter when he arrived. A silly little detail, but it says something about the guy.

Not much to say about Kimi. He's hung in there through the year, which is impressive, but I've always thought him over-rated.

I think Hamilton will take the title.

osg
7th October 2007, 11:38
K Raikkonen.

TMorel
7th October 2007, 11:38
Kimi, because I'm just so hacked off with all the crap posted about Lewis and Fernando.

I'm now going to be concentrating my soopervoodoo magic on praying that Schumi buys Spyker, hires Hamilton & Alonso as drivers with PDLR, Stepney Coughlan and Tad Czapski working behind the scenes

Sleeper
7th October 2007, 12:03
Hamilton, he's driven better than the other two over the whole year.

Ari
7th October 2007, 12:13
Hamilton, he's driven better than the other two over the whole year.

How's the weather in Birmingham?

harsha
7th October 2007, 12:24
i'd want Kimi to win the championship,then alonso,then Lewis..

i don't have anything against Lewis but i have nothing for Lewis...feel he's been way too overhyped...

anyway,not really following the sport all that much

airshifter
7th October 2007, 17:04
Kimi or Lewis.

I'd hate to see Alonso win the WDC, due simply to the fact that he used the information McLaren got with intention to cheat. I don't want to see a cheater win the WDC.

Though I've obviously wanted Kimi to take the title, I feel if Lewis wins than he did so on track, without any intention of cheating.

wedge
7th October 2007, 17:28
I secretly want Kimi to win, but LH deserves it on consistant performances in the first half of the season. KR and FA lost out a bit because of struggling with tyres and questionable tyre decisions from FA and KR falling asleep.

LH, KR & FA are closely matched, there's not a lot between them.

F1MAN2007
7th October 2007, 17:37
Even if Bernie doesn't want to hear this, But I would wish to see Kimmi taking it. He is not my driver, but he deserves it after long years he has been waiting. Now is the time or never.

Then after Alonso or Lewis. I would like to see those guys to loose it.

harvick#1
7th October 2007, 17:57
Kimi :D go Ferrari :bounce:

markabilly
7th October 2007, 18:05
Let me think?

Of the three, who does benie think is the worst for WDC? Louie the son of RD, Freddie the blackmailer or Kimi-me-no-talk iceman?

Kimi me-no-talk

Good enuff for me, but bernie is just too lucky to let that happen and ruin his dreams........

aryan
7th October 2007, 19:49
Lewis has been a revelation this year. He has far exceeded everyone's, including his most fanatic GP2-days fans' expectations.

I can't help thinking that his performance this year is worthy of a WDC.

tinchote
7th October 2007, 21:12
Any of them deserves to win.

That said, I tend to prefer LH to win because he has performed so above expectations in his first season (and if you think it's just about the car, look at the performances of other drivers who drove their first season for a top team: Coulthard and Frentzen - even if it was not his first season - come immediately to mind).

If not him, I would prefer KR because he has probably done more than FA for several seasons to deserve a WDC, and he hasn't got one mostly because of reliability issues.

I wouldn't be pleased if FA wins. He is an awsome driver. But his paranoia has already tired me. Last year it was Renault that was against him, this year it is McLaren that is against him, maybe he should notice that the constant in both situations is him? Too much of a whiner for me to like him :down:

markabilly
7th October 2007, 21:31
Any of them deserves to win.

That said, I tend to prefer LH to win because he has performed so above expectations in his first season (and if you think it's just about the car, look at the performances of other drivers who drove their first season for a top team: Coulthard and Frentzen - even if it was not his first season - come immediately to mind).

If not him, I would prefer KR because he has probably done more than FA for several seasons to deserve a WDC, and he hasn't got one mostly because of reliability issues.

I wouldn't be pleased if FA wins. He is an awsome driver. But his paranoia has already tired me. Last year it was Renault that was against him, this year it is McLaren that is against him, maybe he should notice that the constant in both situations is him? Too much of a whiner for me to like him :down:

Senna was very similar---same moodiness, run off the brazil in off season and disapear-pout and groan----deliberately did what he said he would do--crash out Prost, then he died and was transformed from a hero of a few to a hero of many ......

tinchote
7th October 2007, 22:30
Senna was very similar---same moodiness, run off the brazil in off season and disapear-pout and groan----deliberately did what he said he would do--crash out Prost, then he died and was transformed from a hero of a few to a hero of many ......

I never said I liked Senna, did I? :D

Sleeper
7th October 2007, 23:27
How's the weather in Birmingham?
About the same as it was in Shanghai today.

ShiftingGears
7th October 2007, 23:34
Kimi.

Ranger
8th October 2007, 00:02
Kimi, then Alonso, then Hamilton.

winer
8th October 2007, 01:19
Kimi for sure. He has been fighting for years and has driven many superb races. Alonso is a spoiled child. Hamilton, while talented and driving a superb car, has not put in the time, or sweated enough to deserve to win.

markabilly
8th October 2007, 02:21
http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=James_Allen&PO_ID=41001

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63139

Interestingly, Dennis said that the team's focus in making a decision about delaying Hamilton's change of tyres was not in what Ferrari were up to, but what Fernando Alonso was doing.
"The problem was rain and his (Hamilton's) tyres were in the worst condition. But we weren't at all fazed about Kimi. We weren't racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando.
"Kimi winning and Lewis coming second was adequate. It just didn't quite work out that way."

"or as that LH fan-journalist-James Allen put it "Dennis said after the race something along the lines of ,”We were not racing Raikkonen, we were racing Alonso.”

As Alonso is actually in a McLaren too this is a terrible Freudian slip and shows where loyalties lie"
So we know who RD is rooting for, but now that is beyond question...

Hawkmoon
8th October 2007, 06:57
Raikkonen, ofcourse.

Realistically, I think Alonso will take it. He's more than capable of winning the last race and I think that at least one of the Ferrari's will finish between he and Hamilton. That'll leave the two tied on points and Alonso will take the title on account having won 5 races to Hamilton's 4.

Hawkmoon
8th October 2007, 07:00
That said, I tend to prefer LH to win because he has performed so above expectations in his first season

:eek: Shame on you tinchote! You know wanting a McLaren driver to win the title over a Ferrari driver is grounds for instant dismissal from the Tifosi! I'm very disappointed. ;) :D

DonnieDarco
8th October 2007, 07:12
Anyone but Alonso. :D

Zico
8th October 2007, 13:19
I think I'd probably like to see Lewis win, the rookie underdog, fantastic debut F1 season, just for the icing on the cake, the fairytale. Then Kimi, then Fernando. All are superb and closely matched IMO.. I have a gut feeling it will be Fernando for some reason...

As long as whoever wins it, wins fair and square with no bad luck or incidents happening to the other two then great... May the best performing and fairest driver win.. Cant wait.

pino
8th October 2007, 14:11
This thread deserved a poll ;)

Flat.tyres
8th October 2007, 16:12
Kimi or Lewis.

I'd hate to see Alonso win the WDC, due simply to the fact that he used the information McLaren got with intention to cheat. I don't want to see a cheater win the WDC.

Though I've obviously wanted Kimi to take the title, I feel if Lewis wins than he did so on track, without any intention of cheating.

I feel the same. I liked Alonso until this year. He really has turned me right off and I'm ashamed of the part he played in the fiasco and subsequent blackmail attempt.

If Lewis doesn't win it, I hope Kimi does. In fact, if Lewis doesn't win it then I hope it is because Alonso does a Schumy bash on him and takes them both out. At least nobody could defend him then.

N. Jones
8th October 2007, 17:59
I would love to see Kimi take the title as it would put an exclamation point on one of the strangest seasons ever in F1!

Caroline
8th October 2007, 18:15
I voted Kimi. He has just got stronger as the season has progressed. Part of me wouldn't mind one bit if Lewis Hamilton got the title. I would get some perverse pleasure in watching certain members of the F1 forum explode with indignation and anger. (If you can sift through the repetitive and biased witterings, there have been some rather wonderful insights into the minds of the people on this forum.)

Go Kimi :)

Flat.tyres
8th October 2007, 18:24
I voted Kimi. He has just got stronger as the season has progressed. Part of me wouldn't mind one bit if Lewis Hamilton got the title. I would get some perverse pleasure in watching certain members of the F1 forum explode with indignation and anger. (If you can sift through the repetitive and biased witterings, there have been some rather wonderful insights into the minds of the people on this forum.)

Go Kimi :)

LMAO You might see that if Lewis loses though ;)

Caroline
8th October 2007, 18:27
LMAO You might see that if Lewis loses though ;)

The way I see it, if Lewis loses it, he can chalk it up to experience. As we all know he is just a rookie (talented, but still an F1 rookie). He can have a crack at the title next year and then the year after. It's not exactly his big make or break season. I am sure some people can see that too....

I am digressing.

Go Kimi!

tinchote
8th October 2007, 19:26
:eek: Shame on you tinchote! You know wanting a McLaren driver to win the title over a Ferrari driver is grounds for instant dismissal from the Tifosi! I'm very disappointed. ;) :D

I know, I know. I'll present my excuses at the internal meeting ;) :p :

Bradley
8th October 2007, 19:29
I'd love to see Massa win it. However, as this is not possible, Alonso is my favorite.

I expect following scenario for Sao Paolo however :

Pole for Massa, in his home country. 4th place on the grid for Alonso, who does not get full support of his team any more.

During the race, Alonso will try to pass Hamilton, who will do anything to become the first rookie WC, a chance he will only have this year. So he's under heavy pressure again. He will block off Alonso agressively, as he did with Kubica in Fuji.
Alonso will prefer that the title goes to Ferrari, rather then to LH, so he will not move one inch for the intimidation of LH. Both will go off the track with damaged cars.

Massa will win, and Raikkonen becomes WC.

Next year Alonso will go to another team, and will compete for the title in a Renault, Red Bull, Honda, Toyota or BMW.
McLaren, already marked by the spy story end, and without Alonso's knowledge, will glide back to where they came from : driving for 5th place.

:D

Juppe
8th October 2007, 19:45
During the race, Alonso will try to pass Hamilton, who will do anything to become the first rookie WC, a chance he will only have this year. So he's under heavy pressure again. He will block off Alonso agressively, as he did with Kubica in Fuji.
Alonso will prefer that the title goes to Ferrari, rather then to LH, so he will not move one inch for the intimidation of LH. Both will go off the track with damaged cars.

That is an exact scene from Ron's nighmare, when he wakes up screaming two o'clock in the morning for the next two weeks.... :D

jas123f1
8th October 2007, 19:51
Kimi of course, for the first he the best of them and for the second McLaren was cheating and should not have any champion this year. :)

N. Jones
8th October 2007, 19:52
I'd love to see Massa win it. However, as this is not possible, Alonso is my favorite.

Pole for Massa, in his home country. 4th place on the grid for Alonso, who does not get full support of his team any more.

I have been wondering if something like this might happen - if Alonso can't with the WC will he take out Hamilton to ensure that Kimi does?

Bradley
8th October 2007, 20:09
I have been wondering if something like this might happen - if Alonso can't with the WC will he take out Hamilton to ensure that Kimi does?

Imo if FA does that from his own initiative, he will loose his licence for 2008.

But that again might be a valid reason to end his contract with McLaren :)

stevie_gerrard
8th October 2007, 20:36
I think it would be a fairytale story for lewis if he won it, and thoroughly deserved after such a great rookie season. :) However, i'm thinking his inexperience in such a big pressure situation may not help matters, which would be a real shame for him. Hoping he won't lose out because of his inexperience, but i can see kimi or alonso nicking it.

ioan
8th October 2007, 21:04
Imo if FA does that from his own initiative, he will loose his licence for 2008.

But that again might be a valid reason to end his contract with McLaren :)

Max promised him immunity! ;)

Boudica
8th October 2007, 21:33
Kimi,

He is the only one who has had 2 mechanical failures, if he did not have those he would be leading now, wouldn't he? All three has now made one big mistake, so without reliability Kimi would have been in the lead.

Realistically though Lewis will properly do it, I nothing against him only the media hype is bit irritating which is not entirely his fault.

But I would love a champion like Kimi it would be interesting. Anyone who parties in a gorilla suit, gets my vote!

Mintexmemory
8th October 2007, 22:00
Alonso will go to another team, and will compete for the title in a Renault, Red Bull, Honda, Toyota or BMW.
McLaren, already marked by the spy story end, and without Alonso's knowledge, will glide back to where they came from : driving for 5th place.

He might compete for the title in a Renault, but not in any of the others methinks :)

Lewis all the way, the best debut driver I have seen in 40 years and he's British :p :

wmcot
8th October 2007, 22:14

Next year Alonso will go to another team, and will compete for the title in a Renault, Red Bull, Honda, Toyota or BMW.

Pretty much what I was thinking! I think that Alonso, seeing Lewis running near the front (which will give him enough points to win) would rather the title goes to Kimi than Lewis. Therefore, he decides to do the "Senna on Prost '90" just to drive the stake in Ron's heart!

TMorel
9th October 2007, 00:07
As much as I dislike Alonso, I don't for one second think he would take Hamilton off deliberately.
He might not give way and therefore cause an accident taking both of them off, but that's racing and completely different.

Of course, I said the same thing right before Adelaide 1994 and Jerez 1997

wmcot
9th October 2007, 01:26
As much as I dislike Alonso, I don't for one second think he would take Hamilton off deliberately.
He might not give way and therefore cause an accident taking both of them off, but that's racing and completely different.

What was your take on Suzuka 1990?

PSfan
9th October 2007, 04:45
Well, in an attempt to vear this thread back on track, and have avoid it being moved to the history and nostalgic section :p :

For the record, I Don't feel anyone deserves the title of 2007 wdc. The whole stepney thing has damaged the championship beyond repair. Had the FIA punished the McLeran drivers to some extent (like perhaps stripping them of their points the earned while Stepney was still employed by Ferrari (once suspended he could no longer give out race strategy...) Then at least the Ferrari boys would have had a good fight for the title, but once Ferrari told Massa to pit to let Kimi by, then that battle was also tarnished.

That said, Stepney-gate aside, I would go with Alonso, for the simple fact that even after some mistakes, and blunderous driving, having great difficulties passing Heidfelds BMW... After all that... he is still only 4 points behind...

markabilly
9th October 2007, 06:33
The question was:Who do you want to be wdc, not who do you think will win.

I just do not think that freddie as wdc is good for the sport but not for Bernardie reasons (ie $$$$$$$$$$$$) but more to do with the blackmail and the clear involvment with knowing use of ferrari data,,,,perhaps LH was just as involved or perhaps benefitted as much but there was not the stuff to turn up on his laptop like there was with freddie.

However, to be in the position that he is in with mac, and still win the wdc, that says a lot, not sure what it means, but clearly a most interesting development that would leave a mark far more than the expected LH victory...

wmcot
9th October 2007, 09:37
There are those who would say that if LH wins, it will be due to Ferrari data and Alonso's setups. There is some truth in that.

wmcot
9th October 2007, 10:12

It all depends on how much Alonso hates Ron Dennis and Lewis. I would not be surprised to see Alonso being the one who decides the WDC. Besides, if he takes out LH, it will be on all the news broadcasts and F1 will gain a lot of NASCAR fans realizing that F1 has cooler crashes! (More money for Bernie's pockets and an eventual USGP at Talledega!) ;)

Mintexmemory
9th October 2007, 13:07
It all depends on how much Alonso hates Ron Dennis and Lewis. I would not be surprised to see Alonso being the one who decides the WDC. Besides, if he takes out LH, it will be on all the news broadcasts and F1 will gain a lot of NASCAR fans realizing that F1 has cooler crashes! (More money for Bernie's pockets and an eventual USGP at Talledega!) ;)

If this scenario occurs, given the available telemetry evidence, any guilty party should be given a 5 year ban. The parties involved in the title clash (i.e. both Mclaren and both Ferrari drivers) should be told as much before Brazil. It's about time the FIA did something to enhance the reputation of F1. What puzzles me is how is it possible to bring F1 into disrepute when its reputation was already lower than a dachshund's gonads!

ioan
9th October 2007, 13:17
If this scenario occurs, given the available telemetry evidence, any guilty party should be given a 5 year ban.

Yeah sure! Like they banned McLaren for the spying affair? :p :

Bernie would go crazy if it would be Hamilton the one at fault and under such a threat! :rotflmao:

ArrowsFA1
9th October 2007, 14:02
There are those who would say that if LH wins, it will be due to Ferrari data and Alonso's setups. There is some truth in that.
I agree...in the sense that Ferrari haven't made the most of their data on their car so might be beaten. And maybe this thing about setups just highlights that, whether or not Hamilton used Alonso's setups, he has done a better job in the same car ;)

Garry Walker
9th October 2007, 16:01
It is difficult to pick.
I dont want The Golden Boy to win because he is a little **** really behind that smile, but for a rookie he has driven amazingly.
Alonso has been a prick, PERIOD.
Kimi has been a bit better than Massa, who I wanted to take the win, but he has gotten down to his job and unlike LH and FA he hasnt whined all the time.
I also like Ferrari more than McLaren. I also think McLaren gained from Ferrari data.

So my preference would be KR to win it, then Golden Boy, then Alonso. I think the reality is that either GB or Alonso will win.

Bradley
20th October 2007, 19:38

Untill now, the above scenario holds ... :)

newyork
21st October 2007, 02:31
lewis.He is the rightest!

SparkyKate
21st October 2007, 02:47
Kimi to win!!

I'm probably dreaming, but i think he's the only one who actually deserves it (nothing at all to do with supporting him for 7 years, obviously) he may not be the biggest talker, but he does have the talent and after being denied by Schumacher, he should win it.

On another note, probably a very unpopular one, i want him to win because I would hate for either Alonso or Hamilton to win.

Alonso, the most undeserving champion ever in my opinion, who took the sport to a new low with this underhand business with spygate and then blackmailing Ron with it?! And having a tantrum for the whole season because his team mate was better than him?? That boy is very stupid and Flavio is mad if he takes him back.

And as for Hamilton...i would like to thank the F1 commentators and British media for turning what is most definately the best British hope and an impressive talent into a big headed spoilt little brat, the fact his helmet still fits his head is nothing short of a miracle. I was really looking forward to his entrance into F1 and finally being able to support a Brit! but no, by Monaco, he had thrown his toys out the pram because the team hadn't let him win and complained to such an extent that there was an investigation against McLaren! When everyone's busy giving Alonso a hard time, they tend to forget that little matter, and the fact that the pitlane fiasco that saw Alonso dropped down the grid was infact caused by Hamilton's earlier bad behaviour.

Both of you are a disgrace to the sport. Feel free to knock 10 bells out of each other on the track, but stop pulling this pathetic nonsense and acting like spoilt little brats..and for God's sake Ron, stop letting them.

Now I’m reading about how Mclaren broke the rules with the tyres. Is Hamilton given some sort of race changing punishment as is befitting such a crime? No, that would mess with Bernie and Max’s ideas for the boy, so McLaren is handed yet another fine…they will be driving a tin can next season at this rate. What happened to fairness and winning it on the track?? They claim that’s what th ridiculous fine was about, letting the championship fight continue, but that’s just rubbish. If your car isn’t all ‘yours’ then where are you are in the championship certainly isn’t fair or has any standing in reality. Therefore, any points you accumulated whilst using the silver Ferrari should not stand and the bits of Ferrari should then be removed for the rest of the season to make it ‘fair’ on other teams not running stolen Ferrari parts (or at least hiding them better!) I was up until this season a lifelong McLaren fan, but now, basically for putting up with this BS, I have lost all respect for Ron and the team. It is nice to know however, that it wasn’t ‘Ferrari’ that was getting all those extra benefits through the Schumacher years, but merely ‘the team with the star driver making the most dosh.’

It is on this thought, with great sadness and distress, that I state that the winner of the 2007 World Championship will be Bernie Ecclestone, or at least his Bank Manager.

markabilly
21st October 2007, 04:27
Freddie has cut his deal with Rd and is gone to renault....in return he promises to interfere NOT with LH's trip to the wdc....so kim must beat Hamilton and beat him by 7 or more points, or it is Hamster as the wdc.....so hamster breaks or FM runs him off the road---otherwise game over

Game over.

Bradley
21st October 2007, 12:45
Freddie has cut his deal with Rd and is gone to renault....in return he promises to interfere NOT with LH's trip to the wdc....so kim must beat Hamilton and beat him by 7 or more points, or it is Hamster as the wdc.....so hamster breaks or FM runs him off the road---otherwise game over

Game over.

Great post :eek:

Looks like several people (including myself) join this forum to be able to express themselves against the way F1 is turning.

TL
21st October 2007, 14:06
Now suppose McL used the Ferrari data to improve there cars...From the drivers point of view it would mean..at the start of the season all 4 drivers from both teams had +- identical cars right ? sooooooooo.....the one who becomes WCD today..deserves it..whoever it is !

SparkyKate
21st October 2007, 15:40
Now suppose McL used the Ferrari data to improve there cars...From the drivers point of view it would mean..at the start of the season all 4 drivers from both teams had +- identical cars right ? sooooooooo.....the one who becomes WCD today..deserves it..whoever it is !

If you're picking and choosing the best bits of one car and adding it to the best bits of your own car, how are you on the same standing as the team only running their parts? They are not identical, they just happen to be running the same 'parts' not the same cars, and dont even get me started on the fact that McL would have the data from both so would have even more insight into which bits of their car to swap for Ferrari bits! Alonso admitted as much!

Tazio
21st October 2007, 16:00
Kimi to win!!

I'm probably dreaming, but i think he's the only one who actually deserves it (nothing at all to do with supporting him for 7 years, obviously) he may not be the biggest talker, but he does have the talent and after being denied by Schumacher, he should win it.

On another note, probably a very unpopular one, i want him to win because I would hate for either Alonso or Hamilton to win.

Alonso, the most undeserving champion ever in my opinion, who took the sport to a new low with this underhand business with spygate and then blackmailing Ron with it?! And having a tantrum for the whole season because his team mate was better than him?? That boy is very stupid and Flavio is mad if he takes him back.

And as for Hamilton...i would like to thank the F1 commentators and British media for turning what is most definately the best British hope and an impressive talent into a big headed spoilt little brat, the fact his helmet still fits his head is nothing short of a miracle. I was really looking forward to his entrance into F1 and finally being able to support a Brit! but no, by Monaco, he had thrown his toys out the pram because the team hadn't let him win and complained to such an extent that there was an investigation against McLaren! When everyone's busy giving Alonso a hard time, they tend to forget that little matter, and the fact that the pitlane fiasco that saw Alonso dropped down the grid was infact caused by Hamilton's earlier bad behaviour.

Both of you are a disgrace to the sport. Feel free to knock 10 bells out of each other on the track, but stop pulling this pathetic nonsense and acting like spoilt little brats..and for God's sake Ron, stop letting them.

Now I’m reading about how Mclaren broke the rules with the tyres. Is Hamilton given some sort of race changing punishment as is befitting such a crime? No, that would mess with Bernie and Max’s ideas for the boy, so McLaren is handed yet another fine…they will be driving a tin can next season at this rate. What happened to fairness and winning it on the track?? They claim that’s what th ridiculous fine was about, letting the championship fight continue, but that’s just rubbish. If your car isn’t all ‘yours’ then where are you are in the championship certainly isn’t fair or has any standing in reality. Therefore, any points you accumulated whilst using the silver Ferrari should not stand and the bits of Ferrari should then be removed for the rest of the season to make it ‘fair’ on other teams not running stolen Ferrari parts (or at least hiding them better!) I was up until this season a lifelong McLaren fan, but now, basically for putting up with this BS, I have lost all respect for Ron and the team. It is nice to know however, that it wasn’t ‘Ferrari’ that was getting all those extra benefits through the Schumacher years, but merely ‘the team with the star driver making the most dosh.’

It is on this thought, with great sadness and distress, that I state that the winner of the 2007 World Championship will be Bernie Ecclestone, or at least his Bank Manager.
Awesome post!!
welcome to our nightmare

ioan
21st October 2007, 16:25
Time to jinx Hamilton, so I'll vote for him! :D

ioan
22nd October 2007, 18:43
Time to jinx Hamilton, so I'll vote for him! :D

Got a call, they told me that the envelope is in it's way! :D

DazzlaF1
22nd October 2007, 19:43
If it was'nt Hamilton, i would say Raikkonen as he really deserved it this year.

Well that and i cant stand Alonso

wmcot
22nd October 2007, 21:58
lewis.He is the rightest!

"rightest"??? Is that a word? If so, what does it mean?

F1boat
22nd October 2007, 22:09
Hamilton and Alonso said that Kimi deserves it. They know better than us.

wmcot
24th October 2007, 08:15
Who would I rather have as WDC? The one who has EARNED the most points!

leopard
24th October 2007, 11:36
"rightest"??? Is that a word? If so, what does it mean?

Turn head and look who is in the clean right :rotflmao:

OmarF1
25th October 2007, 19:37
Well, none of them, Heikki, Kubica or Webber actually, I dig 'em, but in a real world I think Kimi cleaned the history books a little as none of the "cheater" team won..that and the fact that Kimi finally broke that dark clowd over of misfortunes that make him lose the WDC back in 03 and in specific 05.

Dzeidzei
26th October 2007, 13:18
The whole question is stupid. I think we have a champion, end of discussion.

Oh yes, I know Bernie would like Lewis to win, but he was always Bernies wet dream. Bernie only hoped Lewis was Lisa and has big boobs and it would have been perfect.

Sorry Bernie, sometimes life´s a bitch!

leopard
1st November 2007, 08:42
sounds a bit disgusting :lips: