PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wallace to drive the #88 at Talladega

RaikkonenRules
4th October 2007, 16:14
Mike Wallace will take over the driving duties of the #88 M&M’S Halloween Ford Fusion from brother Kenny this weekend at Talladega while Ricky Rudd continues to recover from a shoulder injury which has kept him sidelined for five weeks. Along with a new driver in the #88 Ford, the car will also be sporting an M&M’s Halloween paint scheme instead of the normal Snickers colors. Halloween is an iconic American holiday and M&M’S is offering consumers the ultimate treat: the opportunity to enter and play the M&M’S Million Dollar Halloween Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes. Fans will have twice the ghoulish fun this weekend at Talladega as both the #88 Ford and the #38 Ford with David Gilliland will run the special M&M’S Halloween paint schemes in celebration of the upcoming holiday.

jayski.com

dwboogityfan
4th October 2007, 16:30
As I mentioned in my pickems post I think Mike will be very very strong this weekend. There are few (if any) better plate racers than Mike Wallace and his experience of running trucks in the draft could be useful with the new COT. Yates always have strong plate cars and I think Mike will be at worst a top 10 contender and is my pick for the W this weekend. Go Mike!