PDA

View Full Version : Murray at Thruxton

PDS
3rd October 2007, 17:07
It seems that Eoin Murray will be back at Thruxton as 'team-mate' to David Pinkney!

http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~10~id~155302.htm

With Richard Marsh hanging-up his BTCC hat for the last round. A-Tech will help support Murray in his own Alfa 156.

David it seems, will be running Richard's car as his Brands-damaged car is not 100% ready. David picked-up some useful information at the recent WTCC meeting at Brands, and is confident of a better performance at Thruxton.

tisme
3rd October 2007, 17:22
Good to see Murray back for Thruxton.

I see on the BTCC.net forum someone is insisting that Alain Menu will be racing for Vauxhall in a third Vectra!

That would be worth seeing if it happens..

VXRDartford
3rd October 2007, 17:39
That might make sense as vauxhall and chevey are part of the same group (i know they r run by different teams)

Good to see him back if it happens prob want to help plato more as they used to be team mates

VkmSpouge
3rd October 2007, 18:06
Hopefully Eoin Murray, Dave Pinkney and Quest Racing/A-Tech can get some reliability out of the cars. Pinkney did well at Thruxton last time so if they can get the cars working they might be on for some good results.

MBailey06
3rd October 2007, 22:02
Perhaps it could lead to Murray/Pinkney being teammates at A-Tech next year?

bt52b
3rd October 2007, 22:11
Perhaps it could lead to Murray/Pinkney being teammates at A-Tech next year?

Hope it works it out. Especially if they have a few more WTCC tweaks.

MG2004
3rd October 2007, 23:47
I see on the BTCC.net forum someone is insisting that Alain Menu will be racing for Vauxhall in a third Vectra!

That would be worth seeing if it happens..

Motorsport News is also suggesting this - would be fantastic to see, and would no doubt force SEAT to run a third Leon too - and they've got a lot of WTCC cars/drivers to choose from .... how about Muller and Menu both back for Thruxton?

This 6-week gap has been a real drag, but I'm looking forward to the showdown.

peewhee
4th October 2007, 01:30
and would no doubt force SEAT to run a third Leon too - and they've got a lot of WTCC cars/drivers to choose from .... how about Muller

Muller helping Plato??? I think not!

Off the track possibly!!!