PDA

View Full Version : What sight last disgusted you?

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 19:59
This afternoon I walked about thirty yards away, picked something up, then went straight back to a place on my stable yard and there was a newly dead rat right where I'd just been sitting :mark:

As the something I'd picked up was a tub of cat biscuits, the dogs came running to me before I spotted the rat, so I've no idea who killed it. Kipper is favourite as Naburn likes most animals. The cat was asleep, so he didn't do it.

Now I'm pretty disgusted with the dogs and don't want to touch their faces at all. For no real reason, I'm disgusted that one of them killed a rat - something I should be rewarding them for! Maybe it's because they've never done anything like this before, I don't know.

Dead rats are yukky :s

CarlMetro
2nd October 2007, 20:05
A 16st woman in a two piece bikini, laying on a beach whilst I was on holiday :eek:

Storm
2nd October 2007, 20:08
Disgusted? don't know really....Hamilton winning? :p :

I saw a dead owl when I went to play footie on sunday....it was just there on a large rock by the side of the ground....sad really.

BDunnell
2nd October 2007, 20:34
Any pool of dried-up vomit.

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 21:16
A 16st woman in a two piece bikini, laying on a beach whilst I was on holiday :eek:

I saw one of them on TV this morning, only the RSPCA called it something else and refloated it back out to sea :p :

Eki
2nd October 2007, 21:27
As the something I'd picked up was a tub of cat biscuits, the dogs came running to me before I spotted the rat, so I've no idea who killed it. Kipper is favourite as Naburn likes most animals. The cat was asleep, so he didn't do it.

Looks like we have murder mystery here. Let us know if you'll ever find out who did it. My guess is that it was the butler.

Garry Walker
2nd October 2007, 21:27
When I saw victoria beckham on tv. I have seen many things in my life, but that has to be one of the most disgusting ones.

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 21:34
My guess is that it was the butler.

Perhaps, but did he use the lead pipe or the candle stick?
I feel we will never know :p :

schmenke
2nd October 2007, 21:55
I picked up what looked like nice plump red tomato from the fruit bowl on the counter. When I turned it over, it was full of green fuzzy mold :s

...and the sight of the sister-in-law's car parked in the driveway when I came home the other evening :s

LeonBrooke
2nd October 2007, 23:37
I won't post because it still makes me feel ill to think about...

Drew
3rd October 2007, 00:07
The last time I bought a punnet of strawberies half of them were moldy, that wasn't nice :\

ShiftingGears
3rd October 2007, 02:08
Vettel crashing into Webber...

Erki
3rd October 2007, 05:51
I can't say anything really "disgusts" me, but some months ago I saw a visibly pregnant woman smoking on street. :\

ShiftingGears
3rd October 2007, 06:52
Oh, cheers for reminding me on this one erki...

On the news they had some Bathurst locals getting ready for the 1000 and they showed this very fat bogan mother who was lazing in her armchair, missing several teeth and smoking. It was rather typical :p :

slinkster
3rd October 2007, 12:23
Mine was the other day... I found a Dairlea Cheese Spread tub in the back of the fridge that was marked best before July 07 and opened it to find this bright luminous orange mould growing all over it with strands of fuzzy wiggly brown mould running through it too. It was pretty shocking even though I knew how out of date it was! Gross.

gadjo_dilo
3rd October 2007, 14:43
My work colleague Laura wearing a tight mini skirt and high heels.

RaceFanStan
3rd October 2007, 15:22
When I was a young man in my late teens ...
a train stopped across from the gas station I was "hanging out" at ...
the train has made a noisy rapid stop ... the engineer came running over to the gas station ...
"Call an ambulance & the police now !" he said, followed by words that didn't make any sense ...
the train engineer began walking back down the track next to the train ranting on ...
his babbling talk with words that didn't connect aroused my curiousity, so I walked with him ...
we walked about 1/4 mile back down along the side the train ...
then the train engineer stopped & said, "There he is." ...
I looked & I saw a mass under the train so I got closer to it ...
I then realized it was the mangled body of a young boy who had run in front of the train ...
I stood there as the ambulance/rescue people picked-up the pieces ...
the boy's body pieces covered a 40 foot area under the train ...
I stood there wanting to leave but for unable to move, I was shocked by the horror of it ...
being much older now, it is still something I can never forget or erase from my memory. :s

LotusElise
3rd October 2007, 15:45
Oh my God, that's horrible.

The last thing that really made me look away was the disarticulated remains of a cat on the road quite recently. Horrible. Don't even want to describe it using lay terms. ;)
I saw a severed finger once as well, but that's another story.

Flat.tyres
3rd October 2007, 15:54
My work colleague Laura wearing a tight mini skirt and high heels.

Link Please :devil:

I saw this bloke out the window the other day who had really let himself go. Ukkk, what a site.

Then I realised it was a mirror :s

Managed 15 press-ups this morning and 30 sit-ups before feeling knackered. 20 and 40 this evening.

Battle of the bulge is Goooooooooooo!!!!

schmenke
3rd October 2007, 16:10
...Battle of the bulge is Goooooooooooo!!!!

I know the feeling... :p :

CarlMetro
3rd October 2007, 16:22
I lost that battle years ago, it's a war where it's impossible to defeat the opponent ;(

Captain VXR
3rd October 2007, 16:27
seeing a dead mouse that had been kicked around after it was dead

GridGirl
3rd October 2007, 17:47
My favourite fottball team playing atrociously in the league cup last week and me wasteing a whole tenner to watch it. I think I would have been more disgusted if I'd paid the price of a regular match ticket though.

edv
3rd October 2007, 18:11
Last week our gardener here (Libya) left the sewer drain cover off and that night I had about 15 guests over. 2 sewer rats came out and sauntered into the darts room, eliciting several screams from the ladies present.

I shooed them back out, and one of them escaped down the drain, but the other one wanted a fight. So I gave him 5 chances to escape down the drain...but in the end I was forced to kill him.

Pity, because apart from the diseases, they're not so revolting. I see lots of disgusting things here all the time.

edv
3rd October 2007, 18:14
Reminds me of a couple of years ago here I saw a wedding down the street, where they brought a cow on the back of a pick-up truck.
They killed the cow right there in front of the villa, then laid its head over the tailgate and slit its throat. The blood poured all over the sidewalk, and later the wedding party arrived and walked across the 'red carpet'.

jim mcglinchey
3rd October 2007, 19:14
The boy and I were out for a walk in the country last Sunday evening. About 5 metres in front I noticed a commotion on the ground and when I looked closely I saw that it was a Falcon or Kestrel or something eating a pigeon. While we watched the Kes was plucking this skyrat with its beak and there were feathers I mean everywhere, but Kes didnt seem worried that we were so close. We couldve walked back the way we came but I decided to walk past the Kestrel and when we got very close it flew away and I discovered why it had held on. The bloody pigeon was still alive and it tried to scamper off, all guts and gore....really gave me the willies thinking of this thing being plucked and eaten alive.

Garry Walker
3rd October 2007, 22:49
Managed 15 press-ups this morning and 30 sit-ups before feeling knackered. 20 and 40 this evening.

Battle of the bulge is Goooooooooooo!!!!

You know, if you really want to get in shape Flatty, then I suggest you join a gym near you, if you have the time obviously. But for our health, we always should have time.
I am afraid that doing 15 press-ups in the morning and the same in the evening will not produce much of a result.

If you want, I can give you some tips on it, I know my way around the gym :ninja:

Flat.tyres
3rd October 2007, 23:18
You know, if you really want to get in shape Flatty, then I suggest you join a gym near you, if you have the time obviously. But for our health, we always should have time.
I am afraid that doing 15 press-ups in the morning and the same in the evening will not produce much of a result.

If you want, I can give you some tips on it, I know my way around the gym :ninja:

Don't make me come over there or I'll sit on you :p :

Anyway, what were you doing in Jim is what I want to know. Remember the Pm :laugh: