PDA

View Full Version : UK Viewers - Dont miss ITVs F1 Review - Today, 11.25am

Giuseppe F1
31st December 2006, 11:30
Having trouble piecing all the pieces of a frantic 2006 Formula 1 season together?

Want some reminders of a fantastic year's racing and an unbelieveable summer of off-track manouvering, or simply just want it all packaged up in one thrilling story?

Well fear not, for the ITV F1 season review is fast approaching on ITV1, on Sunday, December 31 at 11.25.

The programme, hosted by James Allen and Martin Brundle, is jam-packed full of all the year's most poignant moments.

But it also features exclusive interviews with Ferrari's departing star strategist Ross Brawn, Renault's active star strategist Pat Symonds, and England's first winner in eight years, Jenson Button.

So make sure you don't miss it.

RaikkonenRules
31st December 2006, 12:25
Ooo that's on in 7 seven minutes. Thanks for the reminder. :up:

Nikki Katz
31st December 2006, 13:20
Thanks, that was really helpful. Shame I only came onto this site half way through the program really!

RS
1st January 2007, 09:54
Anyone know if it's repeated?

stevie_gerrard
1st January 2007, 20:29
I hope it is, but they dont normally repeat it :(

CarlMetro
2nd January 2007, 14:03
I thought it was crap to be honest and don't feel it put through hardly any of the excitement of the season. But then I didn't expect any more from ITV.

Dave B
3rd January 2007, 16:32
I'm not sure if it's repeated, but I'll sum it up for you:

Renault won, Schumacher retired, Button's the new messiah, and DFS have got a sale on.

Hopefully that'll save you wasting an hour of your life like I did.

Giuseppe F1
3rd January 2007, 22:41
and DFS have got a sale on.

LMAO Dave! :)

stevie_gerrard
4th January 2007, 03:08
I'm not sure if it's repeated, but I'll sum it up for you:

Renault won, Schumacher retired, Button's the new messiah, and DFS have got a sale on.

Cheers Dave, i almost forgot i had to go to DFS this week :p :