PDA

View Full Version : Happy October!

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 19:19
For the past ten months I've been looking forward to 1st October, in fact all of October. Why, I hear you ask.

Well, it's not because Christmas appears to start this month, nor that I enjoy cool weather. It's not my birthday or a religious festival. Top Gear has nothing to do with it.

It's because this month my Johnny Depp calendar has the most scrumptious picture I've ever seen in my life. :facelick:

What's on your calendar right now?

Donney
2nd October 2007, 19:24
Nothing really scrumptions, the school calendar in front of my desk shows an old globe.

schmenke
2nd October 2007, 19:46
The company logo :dozey:

CarlMetro
2nd October 2007, 19:49
J V in a Sauber exiting Bridge bend flat out at Silverstone qualifying in 2006 :\

http://image48.webshots.com/48/5/35/76/2945535760079049095GLcXWR_fs.jpg

I sent a load of my pictures to Webshots, sent them a few quid as well, and they then sent me back a full size calendar made from my photos :D

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 19:50
Tell you what Schmenke, you dress in a dinner jacket and lean on an Aston Martin for next October's calendar, eh? That'll look better :p :

jim mcglinchey
2nd October 2007, 19:51
Another blond bimbo getting her tired old jugs out for the lads.

Storm
2nd October 2007, 20:10
No calendar here...I used to have a corporate one on my previous desk.

GridGirl
2nd October 2007, 22:19
I dont have a calender besides the one I use on Outlook. Mind I was looking at that today and counted that its 12 whole weeks till christmas, that got me more excited than any picture of Johnny Depp ever could. :D

Drew
3rd October 2007, 00:02
For the past ten months I've been looking forward to 1st October, in fact all of October. Why, I hear you ask.

Well, it's not because Christmas appears to start this month, nor that I enjoy cool weather. It's not my birthday or a religious festival. Top Gear has nothing to do with it.

It's because this month my Johnny Depp calendar has the most scrumptious picture I've ever seen in my life. :facelick:

What's on your calendar right now?

Miss October is the hottest woman on my calendar and she's clothed :p :

Rollo
4th October 2007, 00:19
:eek: Did anyone remember to jilt Billie Joe from Green Day out of his slumber?
I remember distinctly that he asked for someone to "Wake me up when September ends" :D