PDA

View Full Version : BATracer BTCC Season 12

c8nay
1st October 2007, 20:03
Yet another season ends and a new one begins! The question is do we go to a Touring only class or go for the full field again.

Personally I think one class is a good idea as it will get going quicker. I think we normally get about ten players from here so that leaves a few spaces for 'outside' players or new ones from here. The production class is normally only used by me from here anyway and I'm sure 'Barry' won't mind the early retirement.

And we could even ban those Honda's if you a few of you want :p

James63
2nd October 2007, 04:41
Touring Class only:

MG ZS
Honda Civic
Proton Impian
Peugot 406

(i.e. no vauxhall astra).

Just my thoughts :D

racer69
2nd October 2007, 08:06
I'm with the one class idea too, though another two-class series doesn't bother me (is it actually possible to do a production only series? That would set the cat amongst the pigeons :) )

This season proved the Vauxhall's can be beaten (or was it just bad drivers ;) )

Luffield
2nd October 2007, 12:11
I don't mind what shape season 12 takes as long as it happens. :)

c8nay
2nd October 2007, 12:14
Yes its possible to have production only, (just checked). So thats another possible.....

Donney
2nd October 2007, 13:07
I'm of course in and as long as it happens I don't mind the class or the car, I hate the Proton but that's a different matter :D Count on me and Duane McAndrew who will join me for this new season.

RaikkonenRules
2nd October 2007, 18:05
I may or may not enter this season.

100%hondafan
2nd October 2007, 21:12
im up for joining :)

c8nay
3rd October 2007, 01:42
I'll create a Touring Class only game tomorrow then unless someone does it before hand. We can see how it goes and if its better with two classes we will know for season 13!

James63
3rd October 2007, 05:47
This season proved the Vauxhall's can be beaten (or was it just bad drivers ;) )I know...just thought it might be better in more equal machinery (then we'll really know the bad drivers :p :)

c8nay
3rd October 2007, 14:46
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&18870

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "18870" into the box. The game password is "74istheanswer". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

You can enable or disable the classes at any time (even have both disabled :s ) so if we want to add the production class before the game starts we can. But at the moment its Touring only.

Donney
3rd October 2007, 15:35
I'm in :D

c8nay
5th October 2007, 00:07
Anyone else from here want to join in. This time its only 16 cars/one class so it won't take long to fill. Otherwise I shall send a PM to those who were interested from last season and then open to the BATracer forum.

c8nay
6th October 2007, 08:08
5 spaces remain before it goes to the BATracer forum on Sunday.

RaikkonenRules
6th October 2007, 16:32
Can't go in my only private game space is taken by the F1986 season. :(

c8nay
6th October 2007, 22:32
I'll post here if any mid season slots come up.

Just 2 more spots, would be good if we can get a near forum members only game.

lugnut_usa
8th October 2007, 02:42
I know it's been ages since I've been seen around here, but...I'm in. ;)