PDA

View Full Version : Blogs

Mark
1st October 2007, 10:31
Is anyone here interested in Blogging? Or is that just soo 2005? :p

vBulletin have released a new blogging product which works alongside forums, example here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php

I'm trying to work out if people here would be interested in such an addon to the forums?

Erki
1st October 2007, 19:20
vBulletin had a journal addon or something already in 2005. :p

janneppi
1st October 2007, 20:06
I'm trying to work out if people here would be interested in such an addon to the forums?
Are suggesting that Oily shouldn't post anymore on the normal forums? ;)

schmenke
1st October 2007, 21:40
Is anyone here interested in Blogging? ...

No and no.

nicemms
2nd October 2007, 18:30
I'd be quite interested in it and I think many other would be.

It could be used for users to post blogs about any race/rally meetings they have been to and that kind of thing.

Hazell B
2nd October 2007, 21:32
Blogs can be like an open diary on line, yes? (I don't read them, so don't really know)

Is it a good idea to have yet another place for strange men to search out youngsters stupid enough to put their pictures, details of where they'll be in the woods at a rally and phone numbers out there? Mods would never be able to read it all and sort out problems, meaning the forum might be given a bad name just by association for doing nothing wrong.

oily oaf
3rd October 2007, 17:27
Are suggesting that Oily shouldn't post anymore on the normal forums? ;)

Now there's a concept that would get the champagne corks a poppin' :D

tinchote
5th October 2007, 12:14
The problem I see with the idea is that it might duplicate discussions. In F1 we have a lot of thread merging. Imagine if on top of that we would have discussions on the blogs :s