PDA

View Full Version : Spyker scores first point !!!!

AJP
30th September 2007, 23:28
http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=271054&FS=F1

Sutil gets a reward for his wet weather skills.....

BeansBeansBeans
30th September 2007, 23:31
This is bound to cause some controversy. Toro Rosso finally score their first point of the season, then have it handed to their arch rivals Spyker. That's bound to hurt.

jens
1st October 2007, 00:04
With several laps remaining, I saw Sutil running in 9th and after Heidfeld's car had broken down, I became quite excited about the prospect of seeing Adrian in the points and only seconds later I realised that Tonio had somewhere passed him. :p : Good performances by both Sutil and Liuzzi IMO - the latter had a setup for drier conditions than Vettel.

But it's nice to see Gascoyne's and Sutil's hard-working getting rewarded at last. :) Hopefully the change in the ownership won't hurt Spyker's progress for next season.

truefan72
1st October 2007, 01:19
http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=271054&FS=F1

Sutil gets a reward for his wet weather skills.....

What's there to appeal?
he passed under yellow flag situation.
Once again I would have loved to see footage of the situation.
Don't all drivers have onboard camera's and don't the actual cameras at the particula section fo the track keep recording heven if the RD doesn't cut to it?

I think all all that video should be made available to the press.

Hondo
1st October 2007, 02:54
The price of Spyker...just went up. Still wanna buy an F1 team?

Placid
1st October 2007, 03:57
Melbourne 2006 revisited.

Flat.tyres
1st October 2007, 11:48
After a very difficult year, it's good to see them getting a bit of luck ;)

Well done.

FIA
1st October 2007, 13:28
That makes Toro Rosso bottom of the standings (Other than McLaren), I just wish Spyker stays in F1, they can do it if there patient.

Imagine Spyker-Audi.

dwboogityfan
1st October 2007, 16:16
Congratulations to Spyker and to Adrian Sutil. Both Adrian and Sakon drove good races yesterday and a point is a great reward for such a team. Well done to all the people at the Spyker factory.
As for Sutil Toyota awaits me thinks.

stevie_gerrard
2nd October 2007, 17:42
Well done Adrian Sutil, shows just what a great talent he is, especially in the wet :D

I only just found out about it, so im chuffed for him.