PDA

View Full Version : Zanardi engineered by Mo Nunn?

deadsquirrel
24th September 2007, 12:19
Can anyone confirm Mo Nunn was engineering Zanardi over this weekend at Brands Hatch? I'm convinced I saw Mo in a BMW team shirt in the paddock, but couldn't catch up to ask.

Thanks!

Brooklands78
24th September 2007, 19:41
No idea - but I was at Paddock when Zanardi spun off in the second race and watched as he was helped from the car and across the gravel. It brought home the immense courage of the man - he has my utmost respect.

Les
24th September 2007, 20:21
he is a lovely bloke - he was coming towards me on his 2wheeled trolley thing and I got my camera out - he slowed down for me so I could take a picture - lovely man.

gm99
24th September 2007, 20:32
I thought Mo Nunn is now a consultant with Forsythe Championship Racing? (not that that would give him all that much to do with the way the current Champ Car schedule is spaced out)

My guess is that he was just visting with Zanardi over the race week-end...

Iain
26th September 2007, 15:51
he is a lovely bloke - he was coming towards me on his 2wheeled trolley thing and I got my camera out - he slowed down for me so I could take a picture - lovely man.

Probably depends what mood he's in whether he's happy to give an autograph or photo. Colin's little brother asked him to sign his autograph book and he just "said something in Italian" and went away. :s Mind you that was after race 2.....