PDA

View Full Version : V8 2 Seater Rides at Rock Saturday!!!!!!

bravheart
21st September 2007, 22:13
Hi All

If you fancy a ride in the V8 2 Seater at Rockinham? Ill will be doing the rides from Lunch time onwards on Saturday, weather looks to be ok, so this could be your last chance this year!!! Hope some of you can make it, Ill will certainly make the tripe worth you while!!

darknessrock
21st September 2007, 22:51
Do you mean tomorrow dunc? I'll be there if it is!!

racing59
21st September 2007, 23:01
Cor! can I come.....

Don't forget your earplugs passengers, Duncan will make your ears bleed! (more than me!)

bravheart
21st September 2007, 23:02
Yes Tomorrow 22nd Sept, I will be doing the rides from lunch time onwards! so come and say hello!

Gasman#99
21st September 2007, 23:05
tyres-i hope they have more rubber on than when i went out he he
sorry duncan

darknessrock
21st September 2007, 23:05
do we need to book, or can we just drive in and have a ride?

darknessrock
21st September 2007, 23:10
And what will a ride cost???? (all for charity i hope :) )

LessThanSte
21st September 2007, 23:25
Well, honestly, i'd prefer the money to go back to helping the series continue. But what do i know.

Anyway, sadly, i wont be able to make it. Besides, an hour drive for a 5 minute ride is a bit extreme. Still, will certainly have a go if it could be sorted out during a meeting or something!

darknessrock
21st September 2007, 23:33
"an hours drive for a 5 minute ride is extreme"
Would you say that if Keely from page 3 was an hours drive away??
I'd drive all day for a few laps in the 2 seater

LessThanSte
21st September 2007, 23:35
ah but i am a meesly student with limited finances. A journey to rockingham costs me £20 in petrol. Given that term hasnt started and ive already got plans to spend most of my student loan on karting, i cant go willy nilly spending money.

And as for Keely, well, yes actually!

bravheart
21st September 2007, 23:37
If you turn up ill get you out no probs! its £60.00 but ill make it well worth it for you!!!

scubie
22nd September 2007, 18:21
Thanks to Bravheart,http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/respect.gif, I really enjoyed my laps in th V8 Trophy car today. To those of you who have yet to try it, do it, its just awesome.

foxystoat
22nd September 2007, 20:45
How many laps do you get in total for your £60 ? including out & in laps.

Gasman#99
22nd September 2007, 22:36
i got 9 including in and out and all for FREE, last year with duncan driving, its hard work being on a team you know!!

Nick Brad
23rd September 2007, 14:47
Seems this is the only way I can reply on the forum atm, sadly I didn't know about the runs in time otherwise i'd have been there. Hope everyone whop had them enjoyed their runs though.

Chigley
24th September 2007, 00:50
If you fancy a ride in the V8 2 Seater at Rockinham? Ill will be doing the rides from Lunch time onwards on Saturday,

Grumble, grumble, grumble :( Just my luck to dip out, I was at Brands doing the 3 day WTCC meeting.

Chigley
24th September 2007, 00:51
If you fancy a ride in the V8 2 Seater at Rockingham? Ill will be doing the rides from Lunch time on wards on Saturday,

Grumble, grumble, grumble :( Just my luck to dip out, I was at Brands doing the 3 day WT CC meeting.

Chigley
24th September 2007, 00:53
If you fancy a ride in the V8 2 Seater at Rockingham? Ill will be doing the rides from Lunch time on wards on Saturday,

Grumble, grumble, grumble :( Just my luck to dip out, I was at Brands doing the 3 day WTCC meeting.

racing59
24th September 2007, 10:20
Three times too! You were busy!

Chigley
24th September 2007, 11:30
Just noticed that ;) I was having a bit of a poota problem last night !!!

Reynard
24th September 2007, 11:52
And here's me thinking that all you wanted to do was thoroughly emphasise the point! ;)

If you wish, I can wave my magic wand and say "disparatum postum" ;)

Chigley
24th September 2007, 12:17
If you wish, I can wave my magic wand and say "disparatum postum"
Now there's a good idea :)

Reynard
24th September 2007, 14:18
Now there's a good idea :)

"Disparatum Postum" (waves wand, remembering the crucial swish and flick wrist movement)

There ya go Chigley, all sorted. ;)

SteveA
24th September 2007, 19:36
remembering the crucial swish and flick wrist movement

Do you charge extra for that?

;)

bravheart
25th September 2007, 11:57
Thanks to Bravheart,http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/respect.gif, I really enjoyed my laps in th V8 Trophy car today. To those of you who have yet to try it, do it, its just awesome.

It was great to meet you on Saturday, Pitty about the oil on track, but Hey!it made it very interesting, Sideways into turn 2 and sidways out of 3! that got my heart pumping, not to mention waking me up lol, the passenger sitting next to me at the time was from the USA and as he was climbing out of the 2 seater he said 'God i was told that you Brit's couldn't drive around Oval's? But what you just did was awesome '... I didnt have the heart to tell him that we had just hit aload of Oil !!!

deadsquirrel
25th September 2007, 12:12

well, I suppose two extra cylinders AND a forward facing seat's an improvement over your normal oval transport - my question though is was it any faster ;)

racing59
25th September 2007, 16:36
It was great to meet you on Saturday, Pitty about the oil on track, but Hey!it made it very interesting, Sideways into turn 2 and sidways out of 3! that got my heart pumping, not to mention waking me up lol, the passenger sitting next to me at the time was from the USA and as he was climbing out of the 2 seater he said 'God i was told that you Brit's couldn't drive around Oval's? But what you just did was awesome '... I didnt have the heart to tell him that we had just hit aload of Oil !!!

That's it - show them Yankeeee's how to do it!!

Had you scuffed it, I'm sure Dingle would have squared it up again - he's had recent practice.......

scubie
25th September 2007, 19:31
well, I suppose two extra cylinders AND a forward facing seat's an improvement over your normal oval transport - my question though is was it any faster ;)

It did seem just a tad faster, ;)
It made a change to see where I was going :D

Tractorboy.
26th September 2007, 19:05
Its a hive of activity on the forum now!!!! Yeah Dingle would of soon started cutting and bending things back in place!!!

Henry Cutts
26th September 2007, 20:13
Tractor looking at your location i didn't know you lived in Ipswich. anyway back on topic I think i have to have a go in the two seater (can i drive) next year.

Tractorboy.
27th September 2007, 18:33
Tractor looking at your location i didn't know you lived in Ipswich. anyway back on topic I think i have to have a go in the two seater (can i drive) next year.

Hey i don't live in Ipswich STANTON is the capital of Suffolk!! Near Bury St Edmunds!! Google it, its the land of the brave and the free, where the grass is always green and the sun always shines!!