PDA

View Full Version : ERC results 2006

kabouter
29th December 2006, 11:11
I started adding the results of the 2006 ERC rallies to RallyBase (did Fiat Rally this morning) but now I cannot find full online results of the 2006 Rajd Polski anymore. I've got the official result in PDF, but that's finishers online. I need the retirements as well, and stage results to check who was classified under Superally regulations. Can anyone help?

havk
29th December 2006, 12:43
Retirements:
Holowczyc (fire, SS1)
Mucha (gearbox, brakes, SS3)
Bebenek (turbo, SS6)
Beltowski (suspension, SS7)
Karnabal (turbo, SS7)
Abramowski (car failure, I don't know what exactly, SS10)
Staniszewski (fuel pump, SS11)

Super Rally:
26. Turski, 36. Majek, 39. Guzek, 45-51: respectively: Dobrowoski, Pasecki, Boruta, Majcher, Bonder, Luty, Kuc.

harriswrc
29th December 2006, 17:37
Hello Tjeerd,
I have all ss stages results and I can send you them.

kabouter
30th December 2006, 20:08
Thanks havk and harris :) When I have time I'll see how far I get with the Polish result.

kabouter
2nd January 2007, 19:45
Rajd Polski leading results are now online (a technical glitch prevented me from updating the website sooner). However, the next question already popped up.

In all results of the Ypres Westhoek Rally I find all 89 starters classified. Is this the official result for the ERC as well? According to ERC regulations only crews that restart Leg 2 under superally regulations after having retired on Leg 1, and crews that are present at the post-rally parc ferme after having retired on Leg 2, are officially classified. I doubt all retired cars were able to achieve this...

Does anyone know if there's another result not including retirements that did not fit superally criteria, or was Ypres a special case in the championship?

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:18
Rajd Polski leading results are now online (a technical glitch prevented me from updating the website sooner). However, the next question already popped up.

In all results of the Ypres Westhoek Rally I find all 89 starters classified. Is this the official result for the ERC as well? According to ERC regulations only crews that restart Leg 2 under superally regulations after having retired on Leg 1, and crews that are present at the post-rally parc ferme after having retired on Leg 2, are officially classified. I doubt all retired cars were able to achieve this...

Does anyone know if there's another result not including retirements that did not fit superally criteria, or was Ypres a special case in the championship?

Kris Meeke wasnt using C2 S1600, but C2 R2.

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:21

Petrenko had Evo IX

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:27

Karnabal had Evo IX

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:30

Uger accident

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:31

Dvorak - family reason

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 01:54
Retirements in Barum Rally:

Solowow - lost oil from engine
Petak - health reason (broken ankle before rally, but he wanted to start at least on prologue)
Cavigioli - civil accident in liaison
Gavlak - was off the road on stage 11, finished the stage, but retired after due to damaged car
Chvojka - steering
Grzyb - gearbox
Honda - engine
Senna - accident
J.Trojan - silentblock, engine, gearbox and final problem - axleshaft
Bergmetti - accident
Kundrat - gearbox

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 09:47
Petrenko had Evo IX

For sure it isn't Evo VI:
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1609&pg_[go]=6

And, as PLuto said, Meeke was driving Citroen C2 R2 and not S1600!
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1609&pg_[go]=22

kabouter
3rd January 2007, 10:24
Thank you PLuto, and Jarek for confirming. I've made the corrections and additions.

Has anyone got more info on the Ypres results? Was every starter really classified?

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 12:16
Kabouter, in the results of Ypres that you have, do you see Jan de Winkel? I remember that close to the end of the rally he had a huge accident after which his co-driver spent a few weeks in hospital. I don't think that it is possible that his car was present at the post-rally parc ferme then...

According to the online results de Winkel finished in 32nd place. But should he be classified at all?
http://www.ypresrally.com/results/results/18_BYWR.html

The SupeRally rules bring more confusion than anything goood...

kabouter
3rd January 2007, 13:44
Yes, De Winkel is classified, like all other 88 starters. And that's strange...

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 13:56
Kabouter, you can add that the retirement reason for Tomasz Czopik in Rally Bulgaria (http://www.rallybase.nl/index.php?type=result&rallyid=1545) was an accident. He crashed his car on a barrier on the side of the road.

kabouter
3rd January 2007, 14:05
Do you know what stage Czopik crashed?

I just went through the supplementary regulations for Ypres 2006 and couldn't find anything to indicate a different system of classification compared to the other ERC rounds would be used. So who can help us find an official classification, it must be around somewhere surely?

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 14:05
And the retirement reason for Czopik in Elpa Rally (http://www.rallybase.nl/index.php?type=result&rallyid=1548) was broken drive shaft.

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 14:14

He crashed on SS10 and it was the biggest crash in his entire career.

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 16:00
He crashed on SS10 and it was the biggest crash in his entire career.

Yes, it was SS 10. I was standing one corner before this accident :)

http://www.e-pluto.cz/czopik.jpg
http://www.e-pluto.cz/czopik2.jpg

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 16:13
Other info from Bulgaria:

Isik retired after first leg due to civilian brawl during night between legs
Odlozilik: http://www.e-pluto.cz/odlozilik.jpg
Ünal accident SS 2
Dimitrov: http://www.e-pluto.cz/dimitrov.jpg (SS 4)
Atanasov accident in SS 8, finished the stage, but with very long time and didnt catch next TC
Zlatkov SS4, but I cannon remember the reason

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 16:20

I just went through the supplementary regulations for Ypres 2006 and couldn't find anything to indicate a different system of classification compared to the other ERC rounds would be used. So who can help us find an official classification, it must be around somewhere surely?

For example Odlozilik 100% didn't gave his car into final parc ferme.

But we arent able to find official final results, these results are only after last stage :-(

kabouter
3rd January 2007, 16:45
Thanks for the info on Bulgaria, PLuto. Looks like you were close to a lot of the action :)

Does anyone already have the new World Rallying? How many finishers does Holmes give for Ypres?

Madeira
3rd January 2007, 18:05
47º Rali Vinho Madeira

SS 18-Umberto Scandola Fiat Punto S2000- Accident

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 19:49
I have finally found official results from Ypres Rally. There are 65 crews classified and there is no de Winkel on the list. But how Scandola managed to be in the final results is beyond me. Did he find the finish line at the bottom of the pond? ;)

Jarek Z
3rd January 2007, 19:54
Yes, it was SS 10. I was standing one corner before this accident :) [/url]

Wow! Did you hear the big boom? ;)

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 20:59
I have finally found official results from Ypres Rally. There are 65 crews classified and there is no de Winkel on the list. But how Scandola managed to be in the final results is beyond me. Did he find the finish line at the bottom of the pond? ;)

Scandola was taking points to IRC and due to small number of drivers was "finishing" rally very good for him...

And in superally rules, you must bring car to parc ferme before publishing official partical results...

PLuto
3rd January 2007, 21:13
Wow! Did you hear the big boom? ;)

Yees, I have heard it. Everybody heard it :-) But he was too wide in our right corner and had problems with leaving our corner. It has looked he had some problems with car (wheel? axleshaft?). But after that accident, we are not able to find, what was broken before and what after...

http://www.e-pluto.cz/glib_shaking.jpg

On this picture is fast right corner before Czopik's accident place, the guy in grey/white overall is Glib Zagorii.

kabouter
4th January 2007, 15:32
Thanks for the result Jarek! That is exactly what I was looking for. Now what remains to be found is a list of retirements... The results on the website only list the drivers, not the codrivers. If no list is found I'll just have to trust the entry list to contain the correct codrivers for retired drivers. Fortunately Colsoul and Munster (no codrivers listed on entry list) were classified.

kabouter
4th January 2007, 21:04
Leading results for Ypres now online. Any help with the retirements is welcome :)

Jarek Z
5th January 2007, 08:47
I don't know much about Ypres, but here a few retirement reasons for Mille Miglia (http://www.rallybase.nl/index.php?type=result&rallyid=1541):

Travaglia - accident
Chentre - accident
Iliev - suspension

PLuto
5th January 2007, 14:17
I don't know much about Ypres, but here a few retirement reasons for Mille Miglia (http://www.rallybase.nl/index.php?type=result&rallyid=1541):

Travaglia - accident
Chentre - accident
Iliev - suspension

Mille:

Basso - accident
Longhi - gearbox
Navarra - steering
Cunico - servo
Aghini - accident
Rossetti - gearbox
Bizzarri - accident
Odlozilik - brakes
Tlustak - clutch

Jarek Z
5th January 2007, 15:11
I'm afraid the information you gave is not entirely true, PLuto. Didn't Bizzarri finish the rally in 13th and Rossetti in 29th position? Also Basso rejoined the rally after the accident and completed the remaining stages. I think that Basso and Bouffier finished the last stage, but didn't go to the parc ferme. I saw their cars in the service park long time after Andreucci, Cantamessa and other top drivers had left for the finish ceremony.

PLuto
5th January 2007, 16:42
I'm afraid the information you gave is not entirely true, PLuto. Didn't Bizzarri finish the rally in 13th and Rossetti in 29th position? Also Basso rejoined the rally after the accident and completed the remaining stages. I think that Basso and Bouffier finished the last stage, but didn't go to the parc ferme. I saw their cars in the service park long time after Andreucci, Cantamessa and other top drivers had left for the finish ceremony.

Mille Miglia was in results absolutely confused. Italian organisers didnt know rules about superally, technician delegates made lot of mistakes. For example I have seen on paper official results, where was Antonin Tlustak on 59th place! But he never get car into parc ferme and called to organisers about his retirement...

Lot of reasons, which I wrote, are their "first retirements"...