PDA

View Full Version : I want to watch btcc 2007

maltesers
19th September 2007, 00:53
Hi, i'm new member here. I really enjoy to watch btcc and wtcc. I'm a big fan of SEAT :D . Reason I post today cuz I really couldn't find any of the btcc events at all to download. I want to store it for my collections. I spend a lot of time trying to search on internet, it only able to find a few rounds on last year (btcc). Can anyone please tell me where I have find it to download? I really want to watch it, cuz Plato leading the champion. I want to see how well he is driving :) My email is sungwor@hotmail.com. Thousands of thx. :p

Dave B
19th September 2007, 09:03
The coverage is not available for legal download, but if you can wait for the review DVD to be released it will contain highlights of all the races. :)

SEATFreak
19th September 2007, 11:01
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=btcc+2007&search=Search

Enjoy maltesers. Welcome to the foum and can I say you have made an inspired choice. SEAT. Who is your favourite driver Darren or Jase'?

maltesers
23rd September 2007, 00:42
thx for the help

maltesers
23rd September 2007, 21:11
I enjoy to watch Jason Plato drive and the SEAT is a nice and powerful hatch car :)

tintin
23rd September 2007, 21:36
You can watch highlights of every race on the official BTCC website.

maltesers
23rd September 2007, 21:57
I want to watch full track :)

SEATFreak
24th September 2007, 08:49
You can watch highlights of every race on the official BTCC website.

You can only do that maltesers if you register first.

maltesers
24th September 2007, 23:50
i did register, but it keeps saying invalid username and password :(

SEATFreak
25th September 2007, 09:23
Well I have just registered with btcc.net and where it says "welcome to our newest member" it says Maltesers.

It doesn't ask for email validation so you ought to be OK.

maltesers
26th September 2007, 05:57
let me try again

maltesers
26th September 2007, 06:07
thx, it's work now under fans section :) but it's only have less than 2 mins each round highlight. thx anysway. I really want Jason Plato win the championship. :) How about u guys?