PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Dates?

Gasman
17th September 2007, 14:50
The 2007 oval season at Rockingham is over...

So let's start looking forward to 2008!!!

Any information about race dates yet?

(They used to hand out leaflets as you left the last meeting of the year, but nothing this time. I'd like to to book my "hols" for next summer and I don't want to miss a meeting.)

Dave17
17th September 2007, 15:41
That was when Rockingham ran the series, now it has to fit in with BRSCC schedule.....try early next year.

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 15:56
All being well, dates will be released within the next month or two.
Some interesting and exciting things are being discussed, if they come off then I think there's going to be some very happy people. :D

Gasman
18th September 2007, 21:36
Some interesting and exciting things are being discussed, if they come off then I think there's going to be some very happy people. :D

Every off-season since "ASCAR" began in 2001 there have been tantalising comments like this. All too many have come to nothing. I sincerely hope that this one is different... Ah well, fingers crossed (again)!

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 21:59
I can't give you anything concrete yet until deals are formally signed off. All I will say is the the series is very much still alive and this isn't like other years. :D

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 22:47
Besides, Duane said things would improve for 2007 and they did, he said car counts would be up, and they were. Admitedly not as much as we were hoping for, but that was beyond our control and credit should be given where it's due.

darknessrock
18th September 2007, 23:14
credit given from me! better season than last year afaic!

Reynard
18th September 2007, 23:46
Not overly bothered about when the dates are, just hope there's lots of 'em to keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay. :D

As for my wishes for next season, V8 & PUT still on the same bill and all the same faces back on the V8 grid plus a whole gaggle of new ones.