PDA

View Full Version : Fighting words...

Mikeall
15th September 2007, 20:35
In the post qualifying press conference Super Aguri's Sporting Director Graham Taylor said "We are in the position our opposition has wanted for a long time now. They've expected us to be at this level and, sportingly, we have succumbed to their behest. But they shouldn't be fooled our fighting spirit is intact."

Schnell
16th September 2007, 00:18
In the post qualifying press conference Super Aguri's Sporting Director Graham Taylor said "We are in the position our opposition has wanted for a long time now. They've expected us to be at this level and, sportingly, we have succumbed to their behest. But they shouldn't be fooled our fighting spirit is intact."

Actually it was from the teams press release...he's a fiesty one eh!

Valve Bounce
16th September 2007, 03:03
What do you expect from Budget Race a Car running second hand Hondas? Those rubber bands ain't gonna last forever :(

Valve Bounce
18th September 2007, 03:42
Guess what. I thought it was sus that the Super Aguri's suddenly didn't do so well in quals, and then I was shocked when ant started from the pit lane after qualifying so poorly. Why??? WHY!! INDEED!!

There is a stench of rotten whales coming out of Japan, and even when cooked over a bunsen flame, it still stinks!

I just received this from a friend: http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/40334/

I am waiting for comments from my friends wedges and beans on this one. :(

tinchote
18th September 2007, 04:44
I just received this from a friend: http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/40334/

If that's true, then Honda should be really really ashamed. You have to be in very poor form to try to hamper your rival rather then improving yourself :s

Hawkmoon
18th September 2007, 05:25
I can understand the works team not wanting the R&D people to spend too much time on developing the '06 car for Super Aguri when they are having so much trouble getting the works car to lap quicker than a Fiat Punto with one wheel missing. But withdrawing already developed and tested parts is just low and Honda should be ashamed of themselves.

Valve Bounce
18th September 2007, 06:33
I am fond of ant - he has qualities which I was made aware of, and he was rapidly learning his F1 racecraft much to the discomfort of the Official Honda Works drivers. But to sabotage his opportunities to such an extent is shameful to say the least.

I logged onto the Live timimg late to see that ant was starting from the pitlane. Was it a silent protest against the team to which he had shown absolute loyalty through the years, only to be repaid by treachery. I hope I am wrong.

wedge
18th September 2007, 15:54

HA HA HA HA!!!

Once again Taku shows off his balls of steel and keeps SA's dignity intact with a superb passing move into Les Combes on the outside of Button - he thought he had that inside line covered!

I won't be surprised if Ant has/had stern words to say to Nick Fry.

OmarF1
18th September 2007, 18:54
Honda it's just a mess, nuff said, they are managed by a bunch of incompetent clueless people, the drivers don't deserve this, Jenson it's really good and Rubens it's a race winner driver, Jenson even looks like a homeless guy with a beard and stuff now, I bet that he wants this season to be over as soon as posible, it really has been a nightmare,

WTF happened with that team that a year ago was saying that they could fight for the Championship in 2006?, I believe that claims since Kimi was in a new team and had to addapt Alonso as well, McLaren will be making sonic booms with their lack of reliability and a non experienced rookie, Renault with a rookie and the Fisico-Fiasco plus the loss of Michelin and Alonso, this WAS their opportunity, and all of them on Bridgestones, dammit, that looked as a promising season to Honda, but it wasn't in fact it is the worst season for the team in any competition ever., it must be that sh!tty livery mate.