PDA

View Full Version : Muhammed Abdel-Al wants Madonna's and Britney's heads on table.

A.F.F.
15th September 2007, 07:37
Madonna and Britney Spears have been targeted as the spreaders of "Satanic culture".

The aggressive comments were launched by spokesman and senior leader of Palestinian terror group The Popular Resistance Committees, a group based in the Gaza Strip and responsible for the increase in shootings and bombings in the region.

Muhammad Abdel-Al is quoted in new book 'Schmoozing With Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans - to a Jew!' attacks the two pop stars, labelling them "prostitutes".

Abdel-Al rants, "If I meet these whores I will have the honour - I repeat, I will have the honour - to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."

He continued, "If these two prostitutes keep doing what they are doing, we of course will punish them."

The comments have been made just as Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie prepare to celebrate the Jewish New Year with 2,000 Kabbalah followers in Israel.

http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/31103

Whoopsie daisy.... that has to suck. :mark:

oily oaf
15th September 2007, 08:11
Well it won't be the first time these two game gals have had an enormous chopper swinging menacingly over their heads I'll be bound. :(

Join me now in my crusade against smutty innuendo and peurile filth by sending £5.00 in cash to:
O Oaf Esq
Popshot Rub n Tug Palace
Oshawa.

Daniel
15th September 2007, 08:31
He'll have the honour of being the first to but their heads off? Does he realise that heads tend to only come off once?

janneppi
15th September 2007, 08:44
I guess peace in the world in our lifetime is a possibility, most Westeners want to see Britneys head on a pole, and now the Middle East joins in that quest, good job. :D

A.F.F.
15th September 2007, 09:44
When does western people start to act these loonies with their own wweapons ?? How com it's their priviledge to say all this bull**** in public?

Here's a movie pitch for you. A group of HC christians form a terrorist group and hit to islam civils and send bull**** video tapes to al-jazeera to brag about it.

L5->R5/CR
15th September 2007, 12:53
Not normally a supporter of this kind of lunacy but in this case I say let him have them, better him than us having to put up with them...

Eki
15th September 2007, 13:51
Here's a movie pitch for you. A group of HC christians form a terrorist group and hit to islam civils and send bull**** video tapes to al-jazeera to brag about it.
That's a worn out old plot. It was called the Crusades:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

veeten
15th September 2007, 14:19
How unfair is that? I mean, how dare he... and not include Paris Hilton. I mean, really... :hmh:

;) :p :

Roamy
15th September 2007, 15:17
Not Paris you may lose your timeshare!!

A.F.F.
15th September 2007, 17:39
That's a worn out old plot. It was called the Crusades:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

You aren't Mr. Shirley Phelps Roper by any chance ?

Dammit... well, send her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNnvUHE8bQ there. She would scare the **** out of them. Or anyone for that matter. :up:

RaceFanStan
15th September 2007, 18:14
I find it disturbing that a terrorist leader can target public figures. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/s.gif
Now those ladies are in danger because they dare to be different. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/s.gif

Where is the CIA of old when you need it ? http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/eek.gif
The CIA operated illegally but the world was a safer place back then IMO. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

Daniel
15th September 2007, 18:25
You aren't Mr. Shirley Phelps Roper by any chance ?

Dammit... well, send her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNnvUHE8bQ there. She would scare the **** out of them. Or anyone for that matter. :up:
The entire forum is DARK SIDED TOO! :evil:

:rotflmao: That woman was funny :D

Daniel
15th September 2007, 18:27
Just a miscellaneous crazy lady :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjFjCOlv7I

RaceFanStan
15th September 2007, 18:55
Daniel, I loved the little old lady with the bag ! :laugh: :up:
I would give you good rep for that one ! (if we still had it)

The dude in the Mercedes's airbag hit him in the face ! :laugh:
The little old lady's bag seemed to be quite heavy, I wonder if she had an AK47 in it ????? ;) :laugh:

Placid
15th September 2007, 22:33
A very deranged individual needs to be locked up.

Get the number of that NY vigilante. He will do a thing or 2.

I would like to face this "coward": unarmed.

Drew
15th September 2007, 22:48
Just a miscellaneous crazy lady :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjFjCOlv7I

WTF, I really don't understand what the hell is going on here. Danny boy you find the strangest videos. I like it! :p :

leopard
17th September 2007, 08:29
hmm attempt of joke :)

In this global era such attitude like Madonna and Britney's might be accessible to worldwide that could be unsuitable for certain culture and may consider it affront their composure. This may also the reason why sometimes they have strict restriction on such any infotainment generated from television or any other media.

Everyone have their own opinion including such statement gruffly made in respond to this thing. I think the more important than any aggressive comment is self internal introspection, and try respecting others as the way we want others respecting us.

Eki
17th September 2007, 10:04
We'll always have Paris.

schmenke
17th September 2007, 17:17
hmm attempt of joke :)

In this global era such attitude like Madonna and Britney's might be accessible to worldwide that could be unsuitable for certain culture and may consider it affront their composure. This may also the reason why sometimes they have strict restriction on such any infotainment generated from television or any other media.

Everyone have their own opinion including such statement gruffly made in respond to this thing. I think the more important than any aggressive comment is self internal introspection, and try respecting others as the way we want others respecting us.

Television and radios both have an on/off switch that can be respected ;)

leopard
18th September 2007, 04:08
Television and radios both have an on/off switch that can be respected ;)
They may have problem with that button switch.

Marconi had no purpose his finding may cause troublesome for its listener.

Mark in Oshawa
18th September 2007, 04:23
He'll have the honour of being the first to but their heads off? Does he realise that heads tend to only come off once?

He is one of many in that part of the world who probably has no idea how silly he sounds. Remember, we are to be nice to these people, not go to war with them because we must UNDERSTAND them.........ya right.

I cant stand Madonna and Britney either, but they are to be ignored or ridiculed in the same media they adore, not to be killed. I guess that bit in Islam about human life being sacred is just a suggestion? I mean I know us Christians are a little naughty on occasion, but for the most part, we can take a joke. This dude needs to chill.....and Iam sure there is a US Marine who would love to put him on ice....

PS Oaf, that rub and tug closed, you need to send the 5pounds to the Sisters of the KY Dance hall and Bath.

leopard
18th September 2007, 05:22
I think taking a joke, with a little bit naughty every person have the same right. We too much wrongly identify them muslim woman, as instance, a fully veil covered body and didn't welcome anyone who have no such habit. To those have this belief I think we have to respect them and their choice.

They also have their own 'modern life', They have their culture, music, tempting movement of dance with sexy transparent suit that is interesting to watch.
The religion didn't teach this and on the other hand forbid to show any part of body to public, as it may have potency to entice those married man, stimulate the case of rape, etc. I didn't see anything wrong with this norm of restriction.

I think any big populated faiths have big potency to lead into more sects with their own different opinion against something. Afaik, Islam teach how to live together peacefully. In the some region, Christen has also provoked the harmony life of religions and has promoted prolonged religion conflict. I think we have to take a look at every problem case by case and give it their proportion to find the more proper opinion and solution towards the case.

I can but suggest not to easily generalize the grapes from small number of deformity, the picture will be back depend on who created it and how do we look at it with our perspective. :)

rah
18th September 2007, 05:29
He is one of many in that part of the world who probably has no idea how silly he sounds. Remember, we are to be nice to these people, not go to war with them because we must UNDERSTAND them.........ya right.

I cant stand Madonna and Britney either, but they are to be ignored or ridiculed in the same media they adore, not to be killed. I guess that bit in Islam about human life being sacred is just a suggestion? I mean I know us Christians are a little naughty on occasion, but for the most part, we can take a joke. This dude needs to chill.....and Iam sure there is a US Marine who would love to put him on ice....

PS Oaf, that rub and tug closed, you need to send the 5pounds to the Sisters of the KY Dance hall and Bath.

Sure this guy might be a muppet, but don't generalise about Islam. And Christians being naughty? Christianity has killed more people than any other religion from memory.

leopard
18th September 2007, 06:29
This is supposed to have more objective opinion and is not in the side of any religion, right? :)

rah
18th September 2007, 06:30
This is supposed to have more objective opinion and is not in the side of any religion, right? :)
Absolutely

leopard
18th September 2007, 06:41
Absolutely
Yeah, but theist doesn't mean hamper from being objective :)

Ian McC
19th September 2007, 08:34
We'll always have Paris.

And you can keep her too ;)

Ian McC
19th September 2007, 08:40
Sure this guy might be a muppet, but don't generalise about Islam. And Christians being naughty? Christianity has killed more people than any other religion from memory.

The problem is that he is seen as speaking for Islam so he is representing them.

gadjo_dilo
19th September 2007, 09:06

Who knows, maybe there's a sort of race in the islamic world and who will get the first to the 2 infamous ladies will have that honour....
:laugh:

leopard
19th September 2007, 09:27
Killing others is one of biggest mistake in Islam, it's more cautious to have more public polite attitude.

If she wants to cloth off just do it in closed room, I don't mind Britney, Madonna is overripe :p :

schmenke
19th September 2007, 15:09
Do Britney and Modanna take their clothes off in public?

leopard
20th September 2007, 03:56
Neither me have said that, I just make an offer.

leopard
24th September 2007, 05:14
When? I missed this one