PDA

View Full Version : TRD1 BTCC Brands Hatch GP Enduro

tannat
5th December 2006, 20:01
If you've submitted your times already please resubmit as I didn't open any PMs before the old forum was abolished....

Rememebr:Times due this Friday..

Brands Hatch GP
20 laps
Sunny
default settings
NO qualifying allowed
2 wheels on track at all times
Full grid
NO cheats

Peter Vuko
6th December 2006, 10:04
Just sent my times into Tannat. Hope he gets them - this new format is confusing!! The race was really enjoyable - very fast & tough on the concentration. The Alfa seemed to go well but I'm not that sure what time is quick around Brands GP - also using default setting made it even more challenging.

tannat
6th December 2006, 18:13
Got em PV.

Pasting these here for reference:

Championship after two rounds:

1. Peter Vuko 46 (3 wins)
2. Brown John Brown 44 (2 wins)
3. Tannat 30
4. RaikkonenRules 19
5. Racer69 18
6. MadCat 14
7. ChrisFinch 11
8. BM 8

1. Alfa Romeo 90 (5 wins)
2. Lexus 30
3. Vauxhall 29
4. MG 27
5. Peugeot 14

chrisfinch
7th December 2006, 21:12
I am in a bar in berlin at the mo, so no way of getting u times before friday. I am back saturday morning, so could possibly send them to you then if that would be OK.

tannat
7th December 2006, 21:28
I am in a bar in berlin at the mo, so no way of getting u times before friday. I am back saturday morning, so could possibly send them to you then if that would be OK.

I'm at the back of the bar with that really hot blonde chick-HI CHRIS!!! :D

That will be fine. I lost your times when the forum crossed-over...

tannat
8th December 2006, 14:44
Looks as if this round will become a victim of the forum cross-over. So far only 5 time submissions expected.... :(

Tannat

dwf1
8th December 2006, 16:40
hey sorry i haven't had chance to do any times.....so many uni projects.....its annoying......errmmmm....won't be able to do this one cause even over the weekend im at Rockingham marshalling so im really sorry! :(

Brown, Jon Brow
8th December 2006, 16:47
I 'll have my races done before ten 'o' clock GMT. :up: I'm looking forward to giving Peter Vuko another thrasing. :D

MadCat
8th December 2006, 21:22
I cant do my times tonight as i've been working and dont have the energy now ... would tomorrow evening be ok?

Brown, Jon Brow
8th December 2006, 22:09
Just did my race. It was going very well untill lap 16. I a wheel on the grass going into paddock and it sent me wide. To protect the front of the car I flicked the car around with the handbrake so the rear hit the barrier. My rear wheels were damaged but my pace was still good on the remaining laps. Not too confident about being in the top2 though. :s

RaikkonenRules
8th December 2006, 22:46
BJB's loss is my gain :devil:

racer69
9th December 2006, 02:23
The changing of the forum threw me out abit, i'll get the times in today :)

tannat
9th December 2006, 13:24
results tomorrow, gang, as today we install the chrimby tree.....

BM
9th December 2006, 22:11
Times sent! :)

tannat
10th December 2006, 07:38
Guys, I'm thinking I made a big mistake...

The original thread (and existing schedule) list this event with a mandatory pit stop, but I did not indicate that in this thread.

Could each of you let me know if you did or did not take a pit stop? Of course, the intent was for eveyone to take a stop.

No worries-we'll sort this out one way or another..

Brown, Jon Brow
10th December 2006, 17:17
I didn't pit :s

tannat
11th December 2006, 03:13
I'm truly sorry for having left out an important detail at the beginning of this thread. Now we have a decision to make:

1) As it seems some did pit stops and others did not, should we add a designated number of seconds to everyone's time who di not take a pit stop, or..

2) Just nix this round (no points for anyone), I'll report times as they are, and move on to the next round?

Let me know what you think...

Tannat

Peter Vuko
11th December 2006, 06:40
I did pit at the end of the 10th lap! I think you will have to can this one - too hard to add on times for pits.

tannat
11th December 2006, 21:03
I have to agree with PV-this will be a no-points round.
We may/may not make it up later.

Regardless, here are the results...

1*JonBrown---AlfaRomeo----25:04.11*------1:13.85
2-PeterVuko--AlfaRomeo----25:36.95--------1:13.93
3-Tannat-----Lexus---------25:55.97-------1:15.50
4-BM---------Vauxhall-------27:02.02-------1:16.33
5-RaikRules---MG------------31:21.46-------1:29.97

*-Did not make pit stop

I would have suggested adding 30 seconds for those who did not make a pit stop. Would have made for very close results...

tannat
11th December 2006, 21:05
December 13-20 Donington Sprints-3 laps sunny, 3 laps sunny, 3 laps rain (3 races total)

December 27-January 3--Oulton Park-5 laps drizle, 5 laps rain ( 2 races total)

January 10-17--Silverstone Enduro-20 lap enduro, rain, 1 MANDATORY PIT STOP, DEFAULT SETTINGS (1 race only)

January 24-31--Brands Hatch Indy Sprints-3 laps sunny, 3 laps sunny, 3 laps rain (3 races total)

February 7-14 Knockhill-5 laps rain, 5 laps sunny (2 races total)

February 21-28 Donington Enduro-20 laps, sunny, 1 MANDATORY PIT STOP, DEFAULT SETTINGS

9 rounds-18 races

*As we'll be competing through the holiday season I'll allow 3 dropped races. However, in order to take advantage of this you MUST complete at least 15 races (thus dropping the remaining 3).

***THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO ALL RACES****************

*Unless otherwise noted, settings are free (all enduros use default car settings)

*2 wheels on the track at all times (we all know this rule)

*Races to be completed in single race mode using full grids and minimum difficulty level of 85%

*As the PS2 version does not allow qualifying, in order to have a level playing field NO QUALIFYING IS ALLOWED for all races. Typically you are gridded 6-8. If I am wrong on this point please let me know.

*Points for driver's and the top finishing car of each marque will receive points as follows 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

*You may change cars once during the season, but no more than 3 of any marque may fill the grid at any time.

*Anything not covered by these rules is not open to interpretation, but rather must be brought before me for approval

*I'm very lenient with deadlines, so just let me know on the race thread or via PM that you will be late. I'd rather have a healthy grid and late results than a poor showing and results on time.

*There will be absolutely no changes in the above schedule, and competitors are free to submit times for any race at any time (feel free to complete the whole series this weekend if you like )

Happy Racing!
Tannat

tannat
11th December 2006, 21:10
By the way, I'm joining Team Egg (Vauxhall) for the remainder of the series.
No fun driving the Lexus getting bump starts of the grid, and having the rear step out at the slightest amount of too much steering input...

Tannat

Brown, Jon Brow
11th December 2006, 21:51
I have to agree with PV-this will be a no-points round.
We may/may not make it up later.

Regardless, here are the results...

1*JonBrown---AlfaRomeo----25:04.11*------1:13.85
2-PeterVuko--AlfaRomeo----25:36.95--------1:13.93
3-Tannat-----Lexus---------25:55.97-------1:15.50
4-BM---------Vauxhall-------27:02.02-------1:16.33
5-RaikRules---MG------------31:21.46-------1:29.97

*-Did not make pit stop

I would have suggested adding 30 seconds for those who did not make a pit stop. Would have made for very close results...

Interesting that I had a faster lap than Vuko, but It's too difficult to see how much time a pit-stop costs you on in lap and out lap, and with the loss of rythmn