PDA

View Full Version : That'll be the day

Eki
14th September 2007, 18:17
Khamenei says Bush will be tried in an international court. I wish he would, but I doubt it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296807,00.html

Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says Bush Will Be Tried Like Saddam

Friday, September 14, 2007

TEHRAN, Iran — President Bush will one day be tried in court just like deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein for his involvement in the Iraq tragedy, Iran's supreme leader said Friday.

Speaking to thousands of worshippers during the first Friday prayer of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said that Bush will be called to account for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

"A day will come that the current U.S. president and officials will be tried in an international supreme court for the catastrophes they caused in Iraq," he said.

"Americans will have to answer for why they don't end occupation of Iraq and why waves of terrorism and insurgency have overwhelmed the country," he added. "It will not be like this forever and some day they will be stopped as happened to Hitler, Saddam and certain other European leaders."

race aficionado
14th September 2007, 19:26
That would be the day . . . . .

CCFanatic
14th September 2007, 20:30
I think the Ayatolla should shut up. If you think Bush is as stupid as you think, he might come into his nation and play war.