PDA

View Full Version : Hands

MrJan
13th September 2007, 21:41
They're great ain't they. They can move and pick stuff up and you can think about moving them but not move them or move them without really thinking about it. I mean they'd be nothing without fingers or arms but I'm a big fan of hands. Hands are the best by a long way, I mean what's with feet? They just balance you, they're passive. Hands are active, they go out and they do stuff.

Yayyy hands :up: :bounce:

DonnieDarco
13th September 2007, 22:08
Where's the men in white coats when you really need them?? :D

Vez
13th September 2007, 22:24
I think this song is just the 'cup of tea' for this sort of problem, don't you think?

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa - Napoleon XIV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI

Drew
14th September 2007, 01:02
They just balance you, they're passive. Hands are active, they go out and they do stuff.

What kind of 'stuff'?

I think I'd rather have 1 hand than 1 foot.

Daniel
14th September 2007, 09:24
They call them fingers, but I've never seen them fing, or ger. WOAH there they go!!!!!!!

schmenke
17th September 2007, 17:40
Yep, using the loo is much easier with hands :) :up:

ChrisS
17th September 2007, 19:12
hands are evil, if you dont keep them busy the get possessed, idle hands are the devil's tools

NoFender
17th September 2007, 20:32
Somebody trippin????

cosmicpanda
18th September 2007, 06:20
I mean what's with feet? They just balance you, they're passive. Hands are active, they go out and they do stuff.

Try playing the pipe organ and then come back and say that about feet. :p :

(The church organ, I mean! What are you looking at me like that for?)

janneppi
18th September 2007, 08:48
Hands are the best by a long way, I mean what's with feet? They just balance you, they're passive. Hands are active, they go out and they do stuff.

Unless you're Maradona feet are quite usefull, they have better reach to the table when lying on the couch, good for picking up simple stuff the remote , or even pulling the table near to be able reach stuff with your hands. :D

And no, i don't have opposable first digits in my feet. :p :

CCFanatic
18th September 2007, 22:03
And that hand evolved on an animal that evolved over billions of years from a single celled organism that mysteriously just happened to pop out of the nowwhere.

Drew
18th September 2007, 23:51
And thread sinks into a science v religion debate...

schmenke
19th September 2007, 15:39
Just be glad that it hasn't (yet) sunk to the usual smut and/or innuendo...

CCFanatic
19th September 2007, 20:22
About the hand. Why do people need finger nails. Other than to scratch an itch, what else do you need them for?