PDA

View Full Version : get the two seater out!!!

Mike_Drummer
13th September 2007, 17:12
i imagine there would be many like my self who would love to get into the two seater for a few laps...and if the price is right...maybe more than one go...can this be done?!?!?!?!?!

acorn
13th September 2007, 17:22
sounds like a good idea with all these formulae dropping out of motorfest. they need something to fill in.

Nick Brad
14th September 2007, 10:46
I don't think it's possible for this weekend, but if you talk to Duncan, (Bravheart,) then I'm sure something can be arranged for another weekend. :D

bravheart
14th September 2007, 12:22
Im taking 1 of the ITV Presenters around the Rock sometime on Sunday, should be interesting as we are fitting incar Camera's looking back at the passenger! im sure we could sort somthing for 2008!

See you all over the weekend

LessThanSte
14th September 2007, 12:48
Yes, im looking forward to a 2 seater ride someday. Its a bit far to travel on my own for a few laps, so if one could be set up on a race meeting (say, at lunch time!), i'd be first in the queue!

Chigley
14th September 2007, 13:25
Im taking 1 of the ITV Presenters around the Rock sometime on Sunday, should be interesting as we are fitting incar Camera's looking back at the passenger! im sure we could sort somthing for 2008!

Could a Starter be included? ;) ;)

turn 4 mad
14th September 2007, 21:55
i imagine there would be many like my self who would love to get into the two seater for a few laps...and if the price is right...maybe more than one go...can this be done?!?!?!?!?!

god im so lucky, i had 8 or 9 laps with duncan earlyer this year, and it was FREE!!!! best job in the world working on scsa cars!

Nick Brad
14th September 2007, 23:00
When I did my spotters test in '05 some of the guys went out in the two seaters, but we ran out of time before myself and a couple of others got a chance. Sadly i've never been able to rectify that yet.

shuz7
18th September 2007, 13:37
I went out with Mike Luck and it was brilliant. I would certainly do it again...

deadsquirrel
18th September 2007, 14:02
I went out with Mike Luck and it was brilliant. I would certainly do it again...

We're talking about taking a ride in a two seater, not dates you've had with (another) driver! ;) [I'm kidding, please don't hit me] (but out of curiosity where DID you go?)

shuz7
18th September 2007, 17:32
We're talking about taking a ride in a two seater, not dates you've had with (another) driver! ;) [I'm kidding, please don't hit me] (but out of curiosity where DID you go?)

Turn 1, turn 2, turn 3 etc...

Reynard
18th September 2007, 18:29
I missed out on a 2-seater ride during the 2005 press day. Was down for a ride alongside Verge but had to back down at the last minute to accommodate a gaggle of sponsors.

TBH, I didn't mind...

I went out with Colin White in a beemer instead! :cheese:

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 18:32
I've been round with Mark Clausner in a beemer, but it's not quite the same. :(
I know what I meant to ask you at the weekend, when's next year's tin snail race? I want to jot it down early as there's no way I'm missing it next year.