PDA

View Full Version : Reid Motorsport and Donnelly Future in jeopardy?

Vatanen
10th September 2007, 22:26
Was out spectating in Wexford Rally over the Weekend Rumours are rife about Reid Motorsport being no longer in existence and Donnelly S12 was for sale and bought by DMG?
Remember Donnelly speaking a few weeks back after the Ulster and stating that these rumours are unfounded???

Anyone hear more accurate information that could shine a bit of light into the situation?
Hopefully its untrue cause genie it a top class driver and deserves all the backing behind him and give the best of support and equipment for Rally Ireland at the end of the year

Elgin Man
11th September 2007, 08:09
Heard this too Hopefully not though as Eugene is a great guy and thanks to Reid Motorsport he can finish this years ITRC and contest Rally Ireland.

Also heard that the S12 is sold to DMG which makes me wonder if it was his S12 what will he drive in Cork? Corrola or an S12b ??

s12impreza
11th September 2007, 14:29
Rumours Rumours Rumours
Well wht can I say been told long go that Reid were heading up sh** creek and there paddle had broke but now I think there up sh** creek and have no paddle to get out and its just a matter of time, maybe not sure hope not but from the sounds of it they are,

Anyway I think Eugene isnt happy at Reid or having to use BF Goodrich tyres etc... Whn he was on his own in Galway he was really flying but ever since the take over by Reid his speed seems to have suffered,
I would be one that would love to see Donnelly Motorsport back on its own