PDA

View Full Version : Spotter required

stanty
10th September 2007, 19:31
Sorry to ask once again, But Keith our regular spotter may have a problem attending next weekend.

If anybody fancies spotting for us, please let me know

Cheers

Stanty
Cheerios #18

TeamRogers69
10th September 2007, 19:36
Hi John

Try your powers of persuasion on Richard. 'Lay it on nice and thick and he falls for it every time!'

See you at the weekend.

stanty
10th September 2007, 19:40
Thanks Dean, will do... and thank you very much for the last round, you were awesome!.. we are going to try and poach you in the next transfer window!

Nick Brad
10th September 2007, 19:40
I wish I could say yes again mate, but I did say that I'd help Tony out if he hasn't got a spotter due to my outburst a couple of weeks back.
If Tony is sorted for this weekend and if our team passes ARE valid, then I'll be happy to help out.

stanty
10th September 2007, 19:43
Cheers Nick, And thank you also for your help at the last round mate, can see why you are in demand

TeamRogers69
10th September 2007, 19:45
'Poach me', .........they would give me away and they wouldn't even want a cheerios bar as payment!

Anyway, knowing ROGE's luck, I might be available after a couple laps into qualifying!

Thanks Dean, will do... and thank you very much for the last round, you were awesome!.. we are going to try and poach you in the next transfer window!

stanty
10th September 2007, 19:51
We will up the offer, 2 bars and a keyring!
Dont be saying that Rodge deserves a good weeked.

Nick Brad
10th September 2007, 19:57
'Poach me', .........they would give me away and they wouldn't even want a cheerios bar as payment!

That's good, more bars for Tony's breakfast. ;)

In demand, hmmm, maybe I should start charging for my services :laugh:
*watches everyone cough, then walk away muttering stuff under their breathes* :D

Nick Brad
14th September 2007, 10:33
A desperate last shout as John still needs a spotter for this weekend!

He can't get on here himself due to internet issues, but if anyone can help out, then please pm ME asap and i'll give you John's number as I'd rather avoid posting it on the open forum if possible.

PM's are already being sent to Dean, (fao Richard,) and Jamie.

AscarJam
14th September 2007, 14:27
Sorted.

Nick Brad
14th September 2007, 20:01
Thanks jamie, collect your cheerios bars before coming up to the gantry, not forgetting one for me ;)

Abo
14th September 2007, 22:14
Thanks jamie, collect your cheerios bars before coming up to the gantry, not forgetting one for me ;)

Bring a box up Jamie, with Nick and me being up there for three hours we'll need 'em!