PDA

View Full Version : spoken thoughts

seppefan
9th September 2007, 20:21
Davidson seems a good shot to replace Wurz in 08.....

BeansBeansBeans
9th September 2007, 20:31
He'd be a good fit with Williams; a solid, no-nonsense racing driver for a solid, no-nonsense team. I've been extremely impressed with him this year; I think he's proved his point.

PSfan
9th September 2007, 21:46
I've been meaning to mention how I was impressed how well he's performing in relation to Sato as of late, shame it didn't come sooner when the car could have lucked into the points, but Both factory honda's qualified and finished ahead of the aguri's so I think any more points for Aguri are probably not gonna happen this year...

William's might be a good fit, though I suspect Anthony may continue to show his loyalty to Honda/Aguri and resign there... Also I still recall Richards claiming at one time wanting an all british driver line-up so Ant could be a good fit their as well providing McLeran don't dictate the drivers at PD to much...

jso1985
10th September 2007, 01:05
He drove brilliantly today I reconigze, now he's deserving at least a test in a bigger team :up:

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 01:38
Pitty Vettel ran into him after turn 1 and damaged not only his diffuser but also the rear damper.

His quals could have been better, No?? :p :

aryan
10th September 2007, 02:09
He drove brilliantly today I reconigze, now he's deserving at least a test in a bigger team :up:

You mean he should go back to what he was doing for a couple of years? :confused:

Anthony is done testing, what he needs is more racing experience...

Mikeall
10th September 2007, 02:18
A test for the team to see how good he is for themselves I think he meant.

I reckon Williams will wait to see what happens on Thursday before they resign or Wurz or look for an alternative.

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 02:31
A test for the team to see how good he is for themselves I think he meant.

I reckon Williams will wait to see what happens on Thursday before they resign or Wurz or look for an alternative.

OK, spare me the suspense: what's happening on Thursday? Is Wurz or Rosberg in trouble or something?? :confused:

markabilly
10th September 2007, 03:23
OK, spare me the suspense: what's happening on Thursday? Is Wurz or Rosberg in trouble or something?? :confused:
No they are dreaming about FA or LH being in a williams along with some mercedes powerplants perhaps....if maclarnecy they get bit

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 05:41
No they are dreaming about FA or LH being in a williams along with some mercedes powerplants perhaps....if maclarnecy they get bit

That would help Frank greatly. But what about Rosberg and Wurz?? They can't all go to Rosso Torro.

Roamy
10th September 2007, 05:44
rosberg is the real deal - wurz is toast

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 07:17
I thought Wurz was a sausage. :p :

Mikeall
10th September 2007, 20:17

Well put it this way, there's no way that F1 will take place without Alonso and Hamilton next year even if there's no McLaren. Williams will know this, as do Renault and Toyota who all have drivers ready to sign for them but will wait to see the outcome on Thursday.

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 22:55
OK!!

seppefan
15th September 2007, 13:54
What's the word I am looking for......are yes, judas.

jso1985
15th September 2007, 20:38
You mean he should go back to what he was doing for a couple of years? :confused:

Anthony is done testing, what he needs is more racing experience...

no, I don't mean Davidson should become a test driver again, what I meant is that he deserves at least a test session with a big team so he can porve he's a fast driver(or not)

but thinking it clearer, he has already done that...

Valve Bounce
16th September 2007, 02:16
no, I don't mean Davidson should become a test driver again, what I meant is that he deserves at least a test session with a big team so he can porve he's a fast driver(or not)

but thinking it clearer, he has already done that...

You think that Budget Race-a Car running second hand Hondas is a big team?? :eek:

Maybe ant could send an e-mail to Pedro asking what he should fill the tyres with, and while he is at it, ask him about the weight distribution. :p :

Valve Bounce
18th September 2007, 02:47
I just thought I'd post the link here also, although I can't give my spoken thoughts as pino would ban me if I did :(

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/40334/

truefan72
18th September 2007, 03:09
I just thought I'd post the link here also, although I can't give my spoken thoughts as pino would ban me if I did :(

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/40334/

Thst's soo funny,

"Honda F1" are an ongoing drain on Honda.
With hundreds of millinos less in budget than HF1 and prooving to be more competitive. then perhaps they should be begging SA for help instead of shunnig them out of embarrasment.

Remind me what exactly SA did other than compete that would bring about the ire in HF!. Perhaps they should look deeper into themselves rather than deflect the attention to a worthwhile competitor.

OmarF1
18th September 2007, 17:39
this is not bashing but I haven't been impresed by Anthony this year, yes he has some really cool helmet desing but nothing else, he was blinding fast testing with Honda on fridays but he hasn't crushed Sato as we all thought he would, And remember some of us used to say that Sato was in fact one of the worst drivers out there, which he's not of course. I just hope that he keeps improving and that Super Aguri and Honda still keep the faith on him, he's good he just needs to settle down and get some experience.

or Maybe Super Aguri treats Sato as McLaren treats Lewis, you know the japanese guy in the japanese team policy...:P

Valve Bounce
18th September 2007, 23:39
this is not bashing but I haven't been impresed by Anthony this year, yes he has some really cool helmet desing but nothing else, he was blinding fast testing with Honda on fridays but he hasn't crushed Sato as we all thought he would, And remember some of us used to say that Sato was in fact one of the worst drivers out there, which he's not of course. I just hope that he keeps improving and that Super Aguri and Honda still keep the faith on him, he's good he just needs to settle down and get some experience.

or Maybe Super Aguri treats Sato as McLaren treats Lewis, you know the japanese guy in the japanese team policy...:P

I think you will find in the following: "Super Aguri were not allowed to use a wing design that it had used at the Spa test in July and found to be very competitive. Instead come the race weekend Honda provided Aguri only with less effective options, including a Barcelona-spec wing." that Team Honda has been messing with Sato as well.

It is interesting that ant could get into Q2 when the Team Honda guys couldn't.

Ant then seems to get a pit stop strategy that ensures he finishes the race, but hinders his speed during the race.

It is also interesting that ant had the wrong tyres put on his car when it was raining hevily so that bunsen could pass him.

I pose this question: "How Long has Team Honda been messing around with ant's races?