PDA

View Full Version : Adam Andretti

ChicagocrewIRL
7th September 2007, 03:16
Can anyone tell me anything about this guy ? I know he is the younger brother of John Andretti and Mario's nephew. Is he any good ? Is he someone we should be excited about ?

There are 23 entries in the IPS race this weekend. Looks like that should be a good race too even though the IPS Championship is already wrapped up.

nigelred5
10th September 2007, 14:28
well, he's got a last name that can draw sponsorship....

CCFanatic
10th September 2007, 20:58
He is like Munter. Was unable to continue in stock cars, so they moved to open wheel.

Excited? No. His preformance in stock cars where okay, but never moved past regional series. And at his age, and famous name, he should have moved up to Busch or Trucks by now.

xtlm
11th September 2007, 01:09
Howabout Al Unser 3?

ChicagocrewIRL
11th September 2007, 11:38
Well after a stellar debut at Chicagoland, brushing the wall and finishing 18th, Adam Andretti has a full time ride in IPS next season with full sponsorship.

I think I want to change my last name to Andretti.

Al Unser III also has a full time ride with Playa Del Racing for next year in IPS.

Mark in Oshawa
16th September 2007, 21:10
Sometimes, your last name helps in a business, and in no other place does it help as much as racing. The Andretti's always claimed you had to produce or the name didn't matter, but the reality is, witholut the name, you could have all the talent in the world, but you wouldn't get the ride if you didn't have a little luck going your way.