PDA

View Full Version : Valentino to retire at the end of the year

ChrisS
5th September 2007, 10:45
The Italian called this "the perfect moment to say goodbye" and said he has been very lucky to be able to do what he loved and that his future would be "filled with new interests and challenges".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6978661.stm

of course I'm talking about Italian fashion designer Valentino, what did you think? :p :p :p

leopard
5th September 2007, 11:22
RIP Michael Jackson :p : :)

jonny hurlock
5th September 2007, 12:24
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Roby44
5th September 2007, 12:32
Bugger you got me!! :dozey:

I was reading that and thinking..I'm sure I read somewhere that Vale had signed a Contract with Yamaha for 2008.. :p

Corny
5th September 2007, 14:21
you got me here!

RaikkonenRules
5th September 2007, 18:02
Got me too, Eki's got competition :)

osg
5th September 2007, 21:18
Nice one Chris...........

MrJan
5th September 2007, 22:34
I was ready to run about telling everyone about that you s*** :p : :D

Luckily I thought I'd heard that Vale had another year to run. That and the fact that I didn't think that have some Aussie kid whoop the tar out of him could be seen as 'the perfect time'.

tha_jackal
6th September 2007, 10:15
Didnt get me.. Valentino signed for 2008 last year.. As if he'd retire when he has so much unfinished business with one Mr Stoner.. ;)

NinjaMaster
6th September 2007, 12:28
Ahh, very clever. I was wondering which hair-brained magazine had come up with that rumour. And to Jake and Roby44, Rossi's contract isn't worth the paper it's written on if he decided to retire. That wouldn't stop him from retiring but being spanked by Casey and Ducati might!