PDA

View Full Version : Henning and Petter SolbergÂ’s Christmas

Glee
25th December 2006, 22:17
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=146786

In the eastern 2002 the Playstation duel between Henning and Petter was so grave that their wife’s made a Playstation ban during the holidays.

So instead they have begun competing with radio controlled cars.

Trygve Berntsen has rebuild Henning’s car with a new front diff and god his hands on 20 tires with different compound!

Could anybody translate the whole page (I don’t have time)?

MJW
25th December 2006, 22:45
Dont you just love competition!! - never accept 2nd place, whatever you do!

Captain VXR
26th December 2006, 10:29
Have you tried Babelfish?

WRCfan
26th December 2006, 14:47
"enough woman! you can take our playstations, but you will never take our freedom!" To the remote control batmobile Henning!

Captain VXR
26th December 2006, 21:17
I wonder who will do better in 2007's WRC?

SubaruNorway
26th December 2006, 21:32
I think Henning is going to give Petter a good battle in Norway and Sweden but when Petter gets the new car nothing will beat him

Finni
27th December 2006, 00:13
I think Henning is going to give Petter a good battle in Norway and Sweden but when Petter gets the new car nothing will beat him

Not even Loeb or Grönholm? Petter should be match to them but being better of both of them with new Impreza would be surprise.

Btw: Is is supposed that Subaru has new homologation parts for Monte, Sweden and Norway? Last year I got impression that they have solution for problems of the car but they were not able to use appropriate parts.

SubaruNorway
27th December 2006, 13:26
They will have some new parts but the suspension geometri will not change before the new car in Mexico, but the diff and steering rack problems should be solved

Finni
27th December 2006, 17:51
They will have some new parts but the suspension geometri will not change before the new car in Mexico, but the diff and steering rack problems should be solved

And what was the supposed major problem? suspension geometry?

SubaruNorway
27th December 2006, 18:01
Among other things yes, like in Finland they had to raise the back end and lower the front of the car to get rid of the terrible understeer wich then again made it nose dive on the jumps and scoop up dust in rallies like Cyprus