PDA

View Full Version : 1st aniversary as a forum member

RaikkonenRules
3rd September 2007, 20:56
It's been a year since I joined up. Well last week but I was away. It's been a fun year. :)

LeonBrooke
3rd September 2007, 21:07
Time flies, eh?

It's been about a year for me too. It's the longest I've stuck to any internet forum :s hock:

LotusElise
3rd September 2007, 21:50
I will have been here, on and off, for six years in December.

LeonBrooke
3rd September 2007, 21:54
Lotus - I have almost as many posts as you in about one sixth of the time :s hock:

LotusElise
3rd September 2007, 22:50
I "disappeared" for about two years and also only used to post in the rally forum a couple of times a week.

LeonBrooke
3rd September 2007, 22:52
Were you abducted by aliens? :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd September 2007, 23:00
My one year anniversary passed a month ago, but I didn't make a 'song and dance' about it :p

LeonBrooke
3rd September 2007, 23:03
BJB, you have no sense of occasion :p :

RaikkonenRules
4th September 2007, 08:12
Lotus - I have almost as many posts as you in about one sixth of the time :s hock:

Me too i'm just under 90 off Lotus. :)

RaikkonenRules
4th September 2007, 08:14
BJB, you have no sense of occasion :p :

specially since you have more than twice the amount of posts Lotus has made in 1/6 of the time. :p

RaikkonenRules
4th September 2007, 08:16
My one year anniversary passed a month ago, but I didn't make a 'song and dance' about it :p

Get used to it BJB, I'll be making a song and dance about it when I beat you at F1 86 BATracer :p :

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 08:50
Me too i'm just under 90 off Lotus. :)

:eek: Dude, we seriously need to get lives :eek:

But not to worry, BJB is worse ;)

MadCat
4th September 2007, 08:56
:eek: Dude, we seriously need to get lives :eek:

I've been here just over two years and posted double yours again! ... you say you need to get a life :s !

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 09:03
Okay. How about we all agree to quit the forum for most of the week, post only on the weekends. Well, maybe cap ourselves to one post per day. Okay, that's a little restrictive. Maybe six posts per day, that'll be a bit healthier.

Great :D

Daniel
4th September 2007, 10:02
You all have a way to go till you need to get a life as much as me :) Congrats RR :)

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 10:06
Dude, Daniel. Ms. Elise has 0.66 posts per day, I have 3.31 and you have 10!!

Daniel
4th September 2007, 10:12
Bear in mind I've been banned for about 9 or 10 months of my stay on the forum that would have been even higher ;)

:uhoh:

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 10:21
Nothing to say to that really ;)

LotusElise
4th September 2007, 10:54
Were you abducted by aliens? :p :

I'm not allowed to say, although "crap jobs with no internet access" played their part.

jens
4th September 2007, 10:59
I have been here for a bit longer than a year too. I wanted to join a foreign F1/motorsport forum, where to express my thoughts and opinions. There were several options from which to choose (don't quite imagine myself to post in many forums and express the same thoughts everywhere), but for some reason I chose this place. Don't remember the reason any more. :p :

emporer_k
4th September 2007, 17:04
It's hard to imagine it's been over 4 years now, since I signed up.

RaikkonenRules
4th September 2007, 17:32
Okay. How about we all agree to quit the forum for most of the week, post only on the weekends. Well, maybe cap ourselves to one post per day. Okay, that's a little restrictive. Maybe six posts per day, that'll be a bit healthier.

Great :D

Peace of cake that's about what I do now. :)

Actually that's just under double my average (3.76)

RaikkonenRules
4th September 2007, 17:37
I've been here just over two years and posted double yours again! ... you say you need to get a life :s !

Don't worry BJB is almost beating you after just 13 months. In fact he's on now as usual. :p

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 22:21
I'm not allowed to say, although "crap jobs with no internet access" played their part.

Ah, I see what you mean. When I had my crap job with no internet access I felt something was lacking in my life, not being able to come here ;(

Brown, Jon Brow
4th September 2007, 23:06
Don't worry BJB is almost beating you after just 13 months. In fact he's on now as usual. :p

There really is nothing to do round here :p

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 23:08
To you making friends across the other side of the world is "nothing"? :s hock:

Brown, Jon Brow
4th September 2007, 23:11
No. The reason I appear online all the time is because I live in the boring village

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 23:13
Oh, I get it. So you come here to make friends on the other side of the world, and in your previous post, "here" meant your village.

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that it's 11pm?

Brown, Jon Brow
4th September 2007, 23:18
Well, maybe :p

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 23:24
...or did you come here just to make friends who live five miles down the road from you? :p :

Mark in Oshawa
5th September 2007, 06:45
3 years plus for me....and it is a hobby debating people...or just laughing with them. Meeting some interesting cats from all over the world...in short, it keeps me out of trouble...and away from other pursuits online that are less healthy......and we wont GO there...

oily oaf
5th September 2007, 07:23
3 years plus for me....and it is a hobby debating people...or just laughing with them. Meeting some interesting cats from all over the world...in short, it keeps me out of trouble...and away from other pursuits online that are less healthy......and we wont GO there...

Speak for yourself sheriff, I'm going there now.
(dons latex elbow pads, clicks on first entry in "My Favourites", wipes sweat from top lip and waits)

RaikkonenRules
5th September 2007, 08:25
No. The reason I appear online all the time is because I live in the boring village

H'mm he's actually offline for a change :D

edv
5th September 2007, 20:55
wow that was a fast year! Mind you, as I get older the years are accelerating quickly. I reckon I'll be keeled over in a few minutes at this rate..

Christina
6th September 2007, 06:08
Today is my three year anniversary of these forums. How excitement!

Lalo
6th September 2007, 06:27
Happy first registered year, man!

How time fly, eh?

Congratulations to you too, Chrissy!