PDA

View Full Version : Best livery 2007 :O)

WSRfan82
3rd September 2007, 02:47
right dont know if any one has done this but just woundered which team you think has the best livery this season and you can pick more then one.

i think Vauxhall or Team RAC :)

VXRDartford
3rd September 2007, 08:09
I would have to say seat as the yellow and silver really suit the car and also team arkas loks very smart

SEATFreak
3rd September 2007, 08:49
If I were bias I would deffo say SEAT's livery also - though the WTCC team's livery is better again - also but as I am not a bias kind of person one livery this season that has caught my eye this season is the livery of Team Dynamics.

I don't know what it is about it but I think the patternation looks kind of cool. Even if for me the car doesn't carry it that well. But then that is my personal view and to you good people it might work well the combination of the scheme and car.

CarlMetro
3rd September 2007, 09:01
I would have to say that Mike Jordan's John Guest Integra is still my favorite, closely followed by the RAC BMW's. I think that Dynamics looks very clutered this year where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive. I don't like the look of VXR at all, which is a shame because I like the road version of the car but the green and red just don't go together well for me, would look a lot better in red and white like they were a couple of seasons ago.

Captain VXR
3rd September 2007, 10:43
between jackson, jordan, smith, jones' latest with the red and erkut

BDunnell
3rd September 2007, 13:33
I would have to say that Mike Jordan's John Guest Integra is still my favorite, closely followed by the RAC BMW's. I think that Dynamics looks very clutered this year where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive.

My view exactly.

SEATFreak
3rd September 2007, 14:22
where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive.

Are you that Lawrence Bowen geezer? ;)

Because that is exactly what I think the design pro's would describe WSR's livery as. Clen yet agressive. Well done Carl.

Do you apply the same then to Mat Jacksons?

It seems a bit of a trademark. All the factory and indies in the WTCC have that line that runs from the front to back. All exept Stefano D'Aste. In the case of the factory teams the line takes the form of the drivers national flag. I like it.

I don't like the look of VXR at all, which is a shame because I like the road version of the car but the green and red just don't go together well for me, would look a lot better in red and white like they were a couple of seasons ago.

Nor do I being brutally honest. Not just the scheme. But too much is going on.

Mp3 Astra
3rd September 2007, 15:31
I'll just throw a spanner in the works by saying I think Erkut's Arkas livery looks the best! The white wheels are a nice touch and the simple blue squares go well with the white bodywork. Next would be Jordan's, then the Alfa Romeos Pinkney and Marsh.

VkmSpouge
3rd September 2007, 15:56
I think Chris Stockton's black Lexus is my favourite. I like Gavin Smith's SEAT a lot too because it is just so visible, I reckon it could be seen from the Moon :p :

AlexD
3rd September 2007, 18:24
I think if Team air cool painted the fake vents on the Toldeo's bumper it would be the best livery. I like the new Robertshaw Integra and as said the Arkas car looks great.

Iain
3rd September 2007, 20:22
Erkut's car is one of the best I have to say. Very simple and clean. :) It's quite unusual to see a white car nowadays. :p :

Rick Kerry's is also very simple, but very effective. :up:

WelshLegend
3rd September 2007, 20:56
my favouurite has got to be Mike Jordan's livery. Its lush :D

WelshLegend

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd September 2007, 23:19
I like Kartworlds.

Brooklands78
4th September 2007, 07:22
I like the new Robertshaw Integra

I agree - thought the car was very well turned out in a neat and attractive livery.

LotusElise
4th September 2007, 15:04
I like Mike Jordan's. The blue and white looks very classic. I've always quite liked the old WSR/Kartworld livery too as it's very eye-catching.

kerrycox11
4th September 2007, 22:33
chris stockton lexus for me, the erkut and the vectras