PDA

View Full Version : The strangest thing

Erki
24th December 2006, 23:49
You know how people always say the line that "stranger things have happened" when they intend something unlikely like Ralf Schumacher winning the WDC to happen.

Now, is there a case where you can say that no stranger thing can happen, this already is the strangest thing.

What is(if there is) THE strangest thing?

CarlMetro
25th December 2006, 01:12
When anyone else understands what the hell he's talking about, can they give me a call :confused:

Dazz9908
25th December 2006, 01:17
the Strangest thing!!
No I don't know what Erki is on about
Can you clear it up a bit.
http://forums.motorsport.com/forums/member.php?u=80654

Drew
25th December 2006, 01:17
Ok let me rephrase it.

You know the phrase "stranger things have happened"? What is the strangest thing that has or can happen, so that you couldn't use the phrase "stranger things have happened" ?

:p :

I understand Erki ;)

Gannex
25th December 2006, 01:19
I know exactly what he's talking about. See the sig? He asks whether we want something that he's having? Well he's had quite a lot, and when you've had quite a lot, you begin to wonder about things like whether there is an absolutely strangest thing that has ever happened! And there has. But I've forgotten what it is.

CarlMetro
25th December 2006, 01:33
I understand Erki ;)

Not something I'd ever admit to whilst sober :\

Ian McC
25th December 2006, 02:42
Did we decide Erki was Eki with an added 'r'? To be honest I am too drunk too care :p :

RaikkonenRules
25th December 2006, 02:48
You know how people always say the line that "stranger things have happened" when they intend something unlikely like Ralf Schumacher winning the WDC to happen.

Now, is there a case where you can say that no stranger thing can happen, this already is the strangest thing.

What is(if there is) THE strangest thing?

Someone understanding what the hell Erki is on about. :p :

wacked
25th December 2006, 08:50
this is one of the strangest threads i have seen..

Captain VXR
25th December 2006, 10:39
This deserves one smiley and no others the 'wack' one - damn, we don't have it :crazy:

Ian McC
25th December 2006, 11:00
Hmm, sober now but still don't care :p :

Hazell B
25th December 2006, 16:38

Dunno.
But I'll certainly have a think about it while I unwrap my new Aston Martin and racehorse sent by an anonymous forum member from darn sarf :)

Captain VXR
25th December 2006, 16:46
'Twas me :crazy:
Vauxhall Monaro VXR 500s are cooler than Aston Martin DB9s :p

Hazell B
25th December 2006, 17:03
Vauxhall Monaro VXR 500s are cooler than Aston Martin DB9s :p

Your pants are on fire! :p :

Vauxhalls being cooler than Astons - perhaps the strangest thing we were looking for has in fact found us :crazy:

jens
25th December 2006, 17:27
Stranger things have happened than Erki making such a thread. :D

RaikkonenRules
25th December 2006, 20:57
Hmm, sober now but still don't care :p :

A very rare occasion indeed. :p :

At Christmas too. :laugh: