PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Adam

tyreman2
31st August 2007, 07:38
Some good news for Adam Jones,means that Adam will continue for the rest of this season and give him a good start for next season,
www.adam-jones.co.uk (http://www.adam-jones.co.uk)

Allyc85
31st August 2007, 17:23
thats awsome news :D Great reward for some brilliant driving this year.

Les
1st September 2007, 08:51
brilliant news.

SEATFreak
1st September 2007, 15:23
Does this mean Adam's entry is guaranteed till the end of 2009?

Does anyone know what it will mean in terms of the financial future of the team? Will it mean more money in which to possibly do something like buy a new car? I won't hazzard a guess as to what Adam could run in future.

tyreman2
3rd September 2007, 22:14
Does this mean Adam's entry is guaranteed till the end of 2009?

Does anyone know what it will mean in terms of the financial future of the team? Will it mean more money in which to possibly do something like buy a new car? I won't hazzard a guess as to what Adam could run in future.
Unfortunately it is not enough to guarantee his future, but it is the first season that he has had any money in place before March
It is certainly in the teams plans to replace the Toledo for next year and I bet you can guess which car we would prefer to run next year!!

BDunnell
3rd September 2007, 23:13
Unfortunately it is not enough to guarantee his future, but it is the first season that he has had any money in place before March
It is certainly in the teams plans to replace the Toledo for next year and I bet you can guess which car we would prefer to run next year!!

Well, that's very good news. He's been the surprise of the season for me.

VkmSpouge
4th September 2007, 11:11
I don't see why Air Cool and his sponsors would want to drop Jones after his performances in the old Toledo, so hopefully he can get the budget for a full year in 2008 and drive one of GR Asia's Leons.

tisme
9th September 2007, 20:48
Well, that's very good news. He's been the surprise of the season for me.
????????????

Adam is showing everyone what he is capable off.. I expected to see him higher up the grid. Adam in the right car is a winner!

BTW, logged onto Adams site. Pity the images in the gallery from this year are a bit basic, with the exception of the ones by JA Motorsport Images!

ATF
12th September 2007, 10:16
Autosport says he could be in contention for the VX seat next year alongside Giovanardi!!