PDA

View Full Version : Sim A1 Series

richspeedway
5th December 2006, 19:40
Hi the sim a1 series is still going and there are 18 nations now confirmed. 4 spaces left for anyone interested. Please follow the link on my signature

Cheers

Rich

mikiec
6th December 2006, 15:00
Is this just a management game or an actual racing sim league?

richspeedway
8th December 2006, 21:10
It is a manager game. The season will begin in the new year so as if course people will have limited time on here during the festive time but the dates for the rounds of the races will be up on the website this weekend.

Rich

richspeedway
9th December 2006, 15:11
The dates for the rounds have now been added. 18 nations will be taking part in the season but there are still 4 spaces left if anyone is still interested in joining.

richspeedway
14th December 2006, 14:27
The season is set to start in Monza in January and the series now has 19 nations as Republic Ireland have now joined with Firman and Devaney at the Octane Racing team run nation.

Scuderia ferrari
16th December 2006, 14:57
Are all of these races during weekends or weeks, i may not be able to compete in some if they are in the week (school work, dad working at home, ect.)

I think i will be okay if they are weekends, but it would have been nice to see it go into august (school holidays) but yeah, seems all right!

RaikkonenRules
16th December 2006, 18:24
You don't actually compete the races yourself you just submit your car setup and pit strategy and richspeedway will run them on his programme. ;)

richspeedway
18th December 2006, 18:42
Do not worry the races will be done in the weekend. The race calendar on the website on my signature now has dates. Also when the season is over or getting to the end I will ask if people would like to carry on so then the next season will be pretty much straight after (depending on how many people carry on)

richspeedway
24th December 2006, 15:31
Just a quick message to say hope all managers and everyone else looking in this thread has a great christmas and new year and the season will be beginning in January in Monza so please if you have not looked yet managers check the race calendar as the rounds will be done every weekend from January.

Cheers

Richard

richspeedway
26th December 2006, 08:40
Round One starts on January 6th so if managers could please nominate the driver they would like to drive the round that would be great. You can either pm me on here on the website. Also nearer the date on the website the weather for the weekend's action will be up so teams can pick when to go into the pits as well as the aggression of the driver.

RaikkonenRules
26th December 2006, 18:32
Ok er.. Brazil-Nelson Piquet Jr.
Poland-Robert Kubica

richspeedway
30th December 2006, 01:14
cheers for that

Scuderia ferrari
2nd January 2007, 14:01
Sorry i have not been here a while, lot on my plate!

England- Hamilton
Italy- Fisichella

Go scuderia racing!

richspeedway
2nd January 2007, 19:10
That is ok no worries about that. Thanks very much, the site has been updated. Tomorrow the weather will be on the site for the race weekend which will be updated upto Friday night. Saturday will be qualifying and then Sunday will see both the sprint race (20 laps) in the morning and the feature (50 laps) with a mandatory pitstop for tyres in the afternoon.

RaikkonenRules
5th January 2007, 16:54
I would like an aggresive strategy with a late pit stop.

johnny shell
5th January 2007, 16:59
Team USA will have Scott Speed behind the wheel this weekend.

richspeedway
6th January 2007, 00:42
ok thanks very much, the results will be put up on the site this weekend so please check up on there for the updates. The site will be updated by the evening at the latest.

Rich

Scuderia ferrari
7th January 2007, 12:44
Hey, totaly sorry about this, can i pull out? It's just i have a lot on my plate with school workk and homework, and with my dad working from home on the only computer.

Again, i am very sorry, you can pass my nations on to anyone who wants them.

Hope it does not mess you about, once again, sorry.

richspeedway
7th January 2007, 13:58
No that is ok I understand about that. I have done the first race so your nations will still be in there so I will look after Team England and Team Italy until anyone wants to step forward and take over. Also there are three spare seats still as you can still join even though it has started.

richspeedway
8th January 2007, 12:27
Team France lead the championship as the nations leave the wet conditions of Monza and hope for brighter things at Kyalami South Africa this coming weekend. Well done to Team England and Team Poland for the wins.

Also the series is on a look out for anyone who would like to manage Team England and Team Italy. There are also three spare places on the grid if anyone would like to still join.

RaikkonenRules
8th January 2007, 21:13
Nightmare first race with neither car in the points but a win for Poland and a 5th put Team Triple R second in the teams championship. :up:

richspeedway
9th January 2007, 15:57
Good win for your nation your team did well at Monza. A different type of circuit though next time out and better weather hopfully will see another great weekend of racing.

RaikkonenRules
12th January 2007, 17:53
I would like an aggressive strategy and late pit stop.

Poland: Robert Kubica
Brazil: Bruno Senna

richspeedway
12th January 2007, 19:28
Cheers for that the racing will be this weekend at South Africa and good luck to all nations and teams.

johnny shell
13th January 2007, 15:54
go stars and stripes!

richspeedway
13th January 2007, 17:00
Yeah good start for Team USA Sam Hornish also qualified well for this weekend's round.

RaikkonenRules
13th January 2007, 20:31
Poland and Brazil will start 10th and 17th :(

richspeedway
14th January 2007, 00:21
Do not worry as the weather is very changeable with these thunderstorms so the track will be wet and dry so could throw up some results as guys slide off and if keeps up in feature race will add some spice into it, bit like the real A1

RaikkonenRules
14th January 2007, 14:13
Similar story to last weekend. Both teams failing to score in the sprint but towards the front in the feature.

richspeedway
14th January 2007, 14:15
Good result for you Raikkonenrules with Poland getting second. Also well done to Team Pakistan and Italy for the wins. Next weekend the series moves to United States and Laguna Seca.

RaikkonenRules
14th January 2007, 14:24
When the standing being put up?

richspeedway
14th January 2007, 14:28
The standings have now been put up on the site as well as the race results for the weekend.

Cheers

Richard

johnny shell
18th January 2007, 20:04
yes!!! USA gets a podium.

way to go Sam. I knew it was a waste of your tallent to be running around on so many ovals here in the states. glad you're getting a chance to show your stuff on the international stage now!

richspeedway
18th January 2007, 20:10
Yeah United States have had a great start hopefully they can continue that in front of the home fans this coming weekend!

richspeedway
19th January 2007, 20:04
This weekend's results will be on the site during the night as I am staying up to watch the a1 race in New Zealand race live.

johnny shell
19th January 2007, 20:10
lucky!

we can't watch the races live here. NZ won't be on until Wednesday afternoon!

richspeedway
19th January 2007, 20:14
It is on 1am here but you have to watch it live on SKY as there repeats are alot shorter and miss out on alot of stuff.

richspeedway
21st January 2007, 12:23
Team Sweden won this morning's sprint race with France coming second as they go top of the championship. The feature race will be this afternoon.

RaikkonenRules
21st January 2007, 13:39
What the hell happened to my teams. 18th and 19th. :mad: I'm on an aggresive strategy BTW with late pit stop.

richspeedway
21st January 2007, 14:15
Do not worry raikkonen the pit stop is for the feature race only the sprint is just a quick 20 lap dash so alot can happen in the feature.

richspeedway
21st January 2007, 15:47
Two out of two for Team Sweden in America. The feature race result and championships are updated on the site which is on my signature, next weekend is Istanbul for the teams.

RaikkonenRules
23rd January 2007, 17:42
Must dop something about the fact my cars are doing so badly in the sprint but so well in the feature. Think I'll experiment a bit this round.

Poland-Robert Kubica-aggresive-late pit stop
Brazil-Bruno Senna-aggresive-early pit stop

RaikkonenRules
28th January 2007, 12:06
Just checked the website for qualifying results and their not there. The site hasn't been updated since January 25. What's going on

richspeedway
28th January 2007, 14:04
The Qualifying and race results are up on the website, sorry for the delay but the site was down yesterday so I could not add the qualifying on there.

richspeedway
31st January 2007, 19:14
This weekend sees the English round at Donnington Park good luck to all teams and nations.

richspeedway
3rd February 2007, 13:20
Fastworld Motorsports have confirmed that Nur Ali will drive the Pakistan car this weekend as the series goes to cold England for the Donnington round. The Qualifying results will be up later today on the site and also the team/nation pages have been changed so that they are a lot more clearer.

richspeedway
3rd February 2007, 15:11
Any managers that are in the series or people that took part in the old one or like to join if you have any ideas to maybe make the game more involved for managers then please pm me. I have asked a couple of managers and hope to maybe add some new ideas and make it more fun for managers in the game as at the moment you get to pick who drives in the weekend for you as well as drivers mentality.

Cheers

Richard

RaikkonenRules
3rd February 2007, 16:06
Poland-Robert Kubica-Aggs Strategy-Late Pit
Brazil-Nelson Piquet Jr.-Aggs Strategy-Early Pit

richspeedway
3rd February 2007, 16:29
Thanks very much

richspeedway
3rd February 2007, 18:51
Mihai has re-joined the series and also with that Team Romania which means the grid has moved up to 20 nations with two spare seats left. The nation will begin next weekend due to qualifying already being complete this weekend. Mihai ran last series with Romania. Good luck for the season

RaikkonenRules
3rd February 2007, 19:37
Yay, Poland are on pole :bounce: this calls for some beer :beer:
Brazil only 16th sadly :(

richspeedway
3rd February 2007, 19:44
Qualifying results are up on the site. Good session for Poland claiming pole and also Team Scotland got fifth place which is there best this season so far.

RaikkonenRules
4th February 2007, 14:10
When are race results up

richspeedway
4th February 2007, 15:27
the sprint will be up any minute now mate, and the feature race will get started about 4pm so around about 6ish the feature should be up there.

RaikkonenRules
4th February 2007, 15:33
Good, hoping to translate pole into a pair of wins and maybe overhall France in the standings

richspeedway
4th February 2007, 15:40
I was hoping to put the results up earlier but I had to watch the re-run of the A1 on sky this afternoon as tape did not tape it this morning!! was well gutted

RaikkonenRules
4th February 2007, 16:12
Another win for Poland and I belive that puts us into the series lead. :bounce: No points for Brazil however. :(

RaikkonenRules
4th February 2007, 17:29
Poland win again. Both Poland and Team Triple R lead their respective championships :bounce:

richspeedway
4th February 2007, 21:13
I have had good feedback from managers and some new rules for next season will be that nations will have a sponsor and from that sponsor they will recieve money. You will have to nominate your driver for each round like this season but they will ask to be paid for the round (money will depend on the level of driver you pick so for example Team Australia Webber would ask for more than Reindler) Teams will also have to pay for repairs if the nations car retires in races. Teams and nations will win money though if they finish on the podium at the rounds.

There might be more new things for the new season but hopfully that sounds good to managers in the game and people maybe thinking of joining as it means that you will get more involved in the nation as you have to look after the finances of the team, obviousally it means you will have to keep up to date on the rounds but they will be every weekend like this season.

RaikkonenRules
8th February 2007, 21:35
Poland-Kubica-Late Pit-Aggresive
Brazil-Senna-Late Pit-Aggresive

richspeedway
8th February 2007, 23:50
Cheers for that RR

richspeedway
9th February 2007, 13:57
Next season Sim A1 will see another change for next season.

The first main change will see managers of nations having to negotiate with drivers to race for their nation as the drivers will be asking for so much per race. Deals will go through myself for the weekends racing but remember this is for next season not this one.

The next change will see managers actually choosing the colour of the car. The car like in real A1 can be the nations main colours. I will then transfer them onto the site in the team/nation section so all managers can see every teams colours.

Also teams will have one main sponsor, the sponsor can be a company from the nation you are but for legal reasons they will have to be made up, but the team will recieve money at the start of the season from the sponsor to help with getting in drivers and also helping costs when the car breaks down.

richspeedway
10th February 2007, 14:31
Team France and Lapierre claim pole position ahead of the sprint race this weekend, the qualifying result is up on the site.

richspeedway
11th February 2007, 00:01
Nominated drivers for the weekend's racing

Australia - Karl Reindler
Belgium - Jerome D'Ambrosio
Brazil - Bruno Senna
England - Lewis Hamilton
France - Nicolas Lapierre
Germany - Michael Schumacher
Ireland - Ralph Firman
Israel - Channock Nissany
Italy - Giancarlo Fisichella
Lebanon - Khalil Beschir
New Zealand - Jonny Reid
Pakistan - Nur Ali
Poland - Robert Kubica
Romania - Mihai Marinescu
Russia - Vitaly Petrov
Scotland - Susie Stoddart
Spain - Fernando Alonso
Sweden - Bjorn Wirdheim
Switzerland - Giorgio Mondini
United States - Sam Hornish Jr

richspeedway
11th February 2007, 15:00
Team Ireland won the feature race as after six rounds France lead the championship from Poland. The team championship is also very tight.

The race results, championships are all updated and on the site. Next weekend the series moves to Montreal and a chance for the American fans to jump the border and cheer on Hornish Jr once more.

RaikkonenRules
11th February 2007, 22:21
Absolute nightmare for Poland, nil pois and lost the series lead :( . At least Brazil got thier first podium :)

richspeedway
16th February 2007, 19:51
Round Seven this weekend at Montreal Canada

johnny shell
16th February 2007, 20:27
well since there's no team canada, we'll let the USA be the home team :D

richspeedway
17th February 2007, 14:36
That's right with no Canada, USA will get a lot of support this weekend. The qualifying has been completed in wet conditions and the result is up on the site.

Here is the list of nations and drivers for this weekend.

Australia Karl Reindler
Belgium Anthony Kumpen
Brazil Bruno Senna
England Anthony Hamilton
France Sebastion Bourdais
Germany Michael Schumacer
Ireland Ralph Firman
Italy Giancarlo Fisichella
Israel Channock Nissany
Lebanon Khalil Beschir
New Zealand Jonny Reid
Pakistan Nur Ali
Poland Robert Kubica
Romania Mihai Marinescu
Russia Vitaly Petrov
Scotland Susie Stoddart
Spain Fernando Alonso
Sweden Bjorn Wirdheim
Switzerland Giorgio Mondini
USA Sam Hornish Jr

Mixa
17th February 2007, 15:34
What an awful QL :( . In races I wish to go get up a little bit.

richspeedway
18th February 2007, 18:44
Well done to Team Spain and Sweden in the wins at Montreal. The championship has seen a few moves in the bottom half as the top has stayed the same pretty much. Next weekend will see the series move to Germany and the Nurburgring.

richspeedway
19th February 2007, 20:37
Team France lead the championship after 7 rounds but Poland are close behind. Spain and New Zealand have made giant leaps up in the championship as well.

RaikkonenRules
20th February 2007, 15:23
Poland-Robert Kubica-Aggresive-Late Stop
Brazil-Nelson Piquet Jr.-Aggresive-Late Stop

richspeedway
24th February 2007, 13:50
This weekend the series is at the Nurburgring. Two changes two teams are that Brazil have Piquet Jr in the car and Pakistan have brought Adam Khan back in.

RaikkonenRules
24th February 2007, 18:03
What a rotten qualifying session Poland 16th and Brazil 20th :mad:

richspeedway
26th February 2007, 21:30
Well done to Team Italy and France as they won last weekend. Team France still lead the championship ahead of Poland as Fast Mixa lead the Team championship. This weekend it is round 9 and Spain, Jerez. Good luck to all the nations and teams.

johnny shell
26th February 2007, 22:03
I'm going to keep sam in the car a bit longer. he's knocking on the door of the top 5!

if that trasnmission hadn't given out in Germany I think he could've got a podium!!!!

Mixa
27th February 2007, 14:31
Im happy for the way things are going down there but season is long and the competitors are in good form at every race. Also it was important to get the first win for France in Nurburgring and Belgians were 2nd so the feature race wasnt bad at all. The lead in champs is still narrow so the game isnt over yet.

Good luck to everyone for next race! Wish to see tight battles once more :)

richspeedway
2nd March 2007, 22:15
This weekend the racing is at Jerez as qualifying will be dry but the race may well see wet weather coming in. Below are the confirmed nations/drivers for the weekend.

Australia - K Reindler
Belgium - A Kumpen
Brazil - N. Piquet Jr
England - O Jarvis
France - S Bourdais
Germany - M Schumacher
Italy - G Fisichella
Israel - C Nissany
Lebanon - K Beschir
New Zealand - J Reid
Pakistan - A Khan
Poland - R Kubica
Republic Ireland - R Firman
Romania - M Marinescu
Russia - V Petrov
Scotland - S Stoddart
Spain - F Alonso
Sweden - B Wirdheim
Switzerland - G Mondini
USA - S Hornish Jr

Mixa
3rd March 2007, 16:59
Dont know whats going on in Team France but I believe that Lapierre should be behind the wheel :D . He was there in the Ring and taken a win and I havent informed anything so he should be driving now too :D .

Belgium continues with same driver,A.Kumpen as 2nd place was a perfect finish in the ring.

richspeedway
3rd March 2007, 17:00
Sorry you are right Mixa I put Bourdais name down by mistake

richspeedway
4th March 2007, 12:05
Team Australia won a hectic sprint race and United States won the feature race in Jerez. The results are up on the board as well as updated championships. Next up is Belgium and the Spa circuit for the drivers.

Mixa
4th March 2007, 16:05
Looks to be going nicely and congrats to both weekend winners. Team France were 4th in both races and Lapierre was able to push in both races and done a good result. Belgians were unlucky in sprint but in feature Kumpen taken some points so he seems to be doing well too.

Anyway good luck to everyone for next race! Championship is still looking really intresting.

RaikkonenRules
4th March 2007, 17:36
Very very disappointing weekend specially since Poland were on pole. Bad races in both for Kubica by no fault of his own. :( Hope to get back to winning ways next week.

richspeedway
4th March 2007, 19:36
I have emailed the managers from the site to see what they think on maybe a new idea for next season to boost entries.

Team France still lead the championship after nine rounds but Australia and United States have moved up after good points from the weekend.

richspeedway
8th March 2007, 19:31
Good luck to all nations this weekend as the series moves to Belgium and Spa.

richspeedway
10th March 2007, 23:49
Qualifying results will be up on the site Sunday witrh the race results as at the moment the site is down so I cannot update it at the moment.

RaikkonenRules
11th March 2007, 13:13
Another retirement means that Poland will have to start the feature from the back, again :(

richspeedway
13th March 2007, 19:16
This weekend the series moves all the way across to Japan and Suzuka, good luck to all nations as the series is starting to heat up.

Mixa
13th March 2007, 21:34
Have I informed to you about my driver changes?? If I havent please let me know :)

richspeedway
14th March 2007, 18:49
Hi mixa I don't think you have mate.

Mixa
15th March 2007, 17:07
Ok then but both goes for change.. I think I still have some time to inform it.

so France: Lapierre Belgium: J DŽAmbrosio

richspeedway
17th March 2007, 15:49
Next season will be bigger and better. That is what the news was as the series looks to build on this season. News has come out that next season managers will deal with finances for the teams as costs will occur for booking drivers and also for mending cars that retire in the rounds.

"This season has gone well so far but we know there are areas to improve. Next season managers will deal with costs for the teams and also managers will be able to manager up to 3 or 4 nations if they wish. We are very happy with the field this season but some managers have stopped during the season which could be because of the lack of things the manager can do."

"Next season will see more things for them and so we would welcome current managers and also new managers to join. The field can hold upto 22 cars (nations) but if we had a lot more interest we could do a two tier competition. There are areas in the world we would like to branch out in as we have some nations like Poland, Belgium, Israel that are not known for motorsports so it is great to see them out there and would encourage other smaller nations as well as bigger ones to join."

richspeedway
17th March 2007, 17:16
Team Italy have claimed pole position in the wet ahead of the sprint race at Suzuka. Team Sweden will be alongside as championship rivals France and Poland find themselves low down in the field as the slippy conditions caught out a few drivers.

richspeedway
18th March 2007, 15:02
Team Sweden and Pakistan have won this weekends races at Suzuka. Team France lead the championship but Poland have closed the gap a little. The Team Championship is very close as one point seperates Fast Mixa and Team Wobadak. Well done to all the nations and next weekend the series moves to Bathurst and the Australian round.

Mixa
19th March 2007, 13:52
Yeah not a great weekend for us but this proven how in one week everything can turn to upside down once more.. Bourdais and DŽAmbrosio needs to show something at coming race or Lapierre and Kumpen will be back.

richspeedway
23rd March 2007, 14:38
The weather and the series is heating up this weekend as it moves to Australia and Bathurst. All 20 nations will be there at the demanding circuit and they all know that a mistake easily put you straight into the wall. Many fans will be cheering on Australia and also New Zealand fans will be there to cheer Jonny Reid on.

johnny shell
23rd March 2007, 14:55
I'm hoping for a good weekend this round.

with Sweden breathing down my neck, every lap counts!

richspeedway
24th March 2007, 14:45
Four nations have confirmed to take part in the series next season and three are new ones. Team Poland will be back next season but Triple R Racing have dropped Brazil. In the place will be Finland and the team are also looking after Estonia and Iceland. Triple R Racing are said to be excited about next season which looks set to be a interesting one. The nations are looking for sponsorship to fund the money for the drivers and car parts but big names are said to be interested in joining the nations.

richspeedway
25th March 2007, 18:31
Team United States made it two wins at Australia. Sam Hornish Jr has put the yanks joint second in the championship with Poland as they look to chase France down. Team Pakistan, Lebanon and Israel also had a good weekend as they got crucial points to move them up.

Fast Mixa lead the team championship but Marriott Inc Racing and Triple R Racing are getting nearer after today's results.

Next weekend the series moves to UAE and the Dubai circuit as Lebanon and Israel will get the nearest home race.

RaikkonenRules
25th March 2007, 18:38
Need to get my cars performing well in both races if I want to win the series.

Poland-Kubica-Late Stop-Aggresive
Brazil-Senna-Early Stop-Aggresive

richspeedway
26th March 2007, 15:53
Nations Championship (after 12 of 18 rounds)

01 France 119 Pts
02 Poland 104
03 USA 104
04 Australia 83
05 Sweden 81
06 Pakistan 77
07 Spain 70
08 Switzerland 70
09 Lebanon 69
10 Italy 68
11 Germany 64
12 Israel 56
13 England 50
14 Brazil 48
15 Belgium 47
16 Scotland 47
17 Ireland 45
18 Romania 43
19 New Zealand 40
20 Russia 33

Next season Team Poland will be in the series with new nations Iceland, Estonia and Finland. Team England and Italy look set to leave as the Sim A1 HQ have looked after the teams this season. Anyone wanting to join for next season which will start after this one, or managers currently in it would like to carry on with same or different nations then please pm me here or on the website with the details.

Cheers

johnny shell
26th March 2007, 16:09
WOW. it seems it took Sam a little while to maximize his road-racing skills, but he sure seems to have found them now! with a clean sweep this weekend, and a victory in Spain a few rounds ago.

we're tied for second now. let's keep things going forward!

Mixa
26th March 2007, 17:43
Not too good weekend for us except Belgians done well. the championship lead of France has been gone worser all the time but I hope to keep them in top so thats why I switched my driver (read to A1 management forum the driver nominations thread). Anyway Belgians done well and our team is leading the managers championship(Teams one)

Looking forward to next race!

richspeedway
30th March 2007, 12:49
Ahead of this weekend's round at the Dubai, Fastworld Motorsports have made a announcement on next season. The team currently look after Team Pakistan and Spain but next season they will be looking after two more nations as well as them. Team Italy will carry on next season under the team and also another new nation will join as Malaysia will joining as Fastworld will be entering two European and two Asian nations.

richspeedway
31st March 2007, 12:56
Team Lebanon have claimed pole position for the Dubai round of the series. Middle East Racing will be glad to see a "home" nation doing well at the circuit. Leaders Team France are second on the grid ahead of tomorrow's sprint race. New Zealand and Brazil both put in great performances as they start in the top ten.

richspeedway
1st April 2007, 16:10
Team Lebanon and Switzerland are this weekend's winners. Team France lead the Nation Championship but Poland are closing the gap as well as United States.

This coming weekend the series moves to Malaysia a nation which next season will have a car on the grid.

Mixa
1st April 2007, 16:19
France got a 10 second penalty for blocking?? what the :D . Team France isnt too happy for that decision.. We really though that in A1GP if you have a slower car you can still fight up for your position but NO! Points are important in this point of the championship.

Team France leaves a protest for race1 penalty because Team France thinks that it was pure racing with A1 style and earlier in the season we havent been reading to penalties,even when collisions and pushing has been done!

This one them would do for sure in real life too :P .

What comes to Team Belgium them had a good weekend and a driver change was a good move :)

richspeedway
6th April 2007, 15:51
The easter weekend sees the series move to Malaysia and the weather looks set to put teams on the hop as rain and thunderstorms are forecast at Kuala Lumpur. Team France still lead the nation championship but Poland and United States are looking to close the gap even closer.

RaikkonenRules
6th April 2007, 17:44
Conincidence, the Malaysian Grand Prix is also this weekend :D

RaikkonenRules
6th April 2007, 19:21
Team Finland have added a new driver to it's line-up for next season. Atte Mustonen

richspeedway
6th April 2007, 19:34
Cheers for that, teams can put a list of drivers as I will add them at the start of next season on the site with there wage demands. Be a busy weekend then in Malaysia with the F1 and the Sim A1!!

richspeedway
7th April 2007, 18:37
Qualifying results are now up on the site.

richspeedway
8th April 2007, 15:45
The sprint and feature race results are up on the system now. Well done to Team Italy and Spain who won the races as France still lead the championship as the series will move to China next weekend.

Eight nations are confirmed for next season so there are just 14 spaces left.

richspeedway
8th April 2007, 20:58
Nation Championship (After 14 out of 18 rounds)

01 France 136 Pts
02 Poland 124
03 United States 112
04 Australia 96
05 Spain 95
06 Pakistan 91
07 Switzerland 89
08 Italy 85
09 Sweden 81
10 Lebanon 79
11 Israel 68
12 Germany 64
13 Belgium 61
14 Scotland 61
15 Brazil 58
16 England 58
17 Rep. Ireland 53
18 New Zealand 46
19 Romania 44
20 Russia 38

Mixa
10th April 2007, 21:55
Its quite close.. I will inform the next year plan in a few rounds I quess.

Good luck to everyone and thanx richspeedway for your hard work :)

richspeedway
12th April 2007, 22:49
ok no worries glad to see you will be back next year.!!

RaikkonenRules
13th April 2007, 12:41
Is it possible for us to have a race at the old Nurburgring next year. If so then let's. :D

richspeedway
13th April 2007, 22:45
yeah sure, next season may see the calendar a little reduced and also some new rounds as teams that have a track will have a home round.

RaikkonenRules
14th April 2007, 11:49
Excellent I'll set a calender

How about some ovals?

1. USA-Daytona (Oval)
2. Mexico-Puebla
3. Brazil-Curtiba
4. Italy-Monza
5. UK-Rockingham (Oval)
6. Monaco
7. Ireland-Mondello Park
8. Germany-Nurburgring Nordslife
9. Spain-Valencia
10. Belguim-Spa
11. Turkey-Istanbul
12. South Africa-Durban
13. Qatar-Losail
14. Malaysia-Sepang
15. China-Macau
16. Japan-Montegi (Oval)
17. New Zealand-Pukekoe
18. Australia-Bathrust

richspeedway
14th April 2007, 23:16
Cheers they look good RR. I will see what other nations come into the series as well just incase they have tracks that can be used but that looks like it has covered most!! The qualifying results are up on the board. Sorry they are late and on a little quick but the reason is that I have been celebrating all afternoon and up till now as won quite a bit on the grand national.

richspeedway
15th April 2007, 16:51
Well done to Team Lebanon and Russia this weekend as they both won in China. The Team Championship has now a new leader whilst France have a lead of just two points over Poland as the series moves to Indonesia next weekend.

richspeedway
15th April 2007, 20:19
Team Poland have closed the gap to the top of the championship. There is also a battle just behind them as Australia down to Sweden are only seperated by ten points. The series has three more stops and 60 points on offer so mathimatically anyone can win the title down to Sweden. 14 spaces are still up for grabs for next season.

After 15 Rounds

1. France 142 Pts
2. Poland 140
3. United States 112
4. Australia 96
5. Spain 95
6. Lebanon 92
7. Pakistan 92
8. Switzerland 91
9. Italy 89
10. Sweden 86
11. Israel 77
12. Scotland 72
13. Germany 69
14. Brazil 66
15. Belgium 61
16. England 58
17. Romania 57
18. Republic Ireland 55
19. New Zealand 51
20. Russia 48

RaikkonenRules
15th April 2007, 21:58
:bounce: Whay Team Triple R take the lead of the teams championship and Poland close the gap to France to just 2 points :D . Brazil earn their second podium, the first for Piquet. :)

Pity I din't have as much luck in the Grand National. All my bets fell off. :mad:

richspeedway
15th April 2007, 22:00
Team France will be on the track next season. That was the news that came out after this weekend's round at China. The team Fast Mixa will continue to run the nation that is leading the championship. The team are considering there options for the next nation to manage. This season they are running Belgium who have had a tough season so far. Fast Mixa have reported to have said that if there was a two tier series they could manage four nations. The two tier series was a idea that came out from the Sim Headquarters if there were more than 22 nations next season taking part.

richspeedway
16th April 2007, 19:33
13 nations are now confirmed for next season. The news comes after I.G.B Grand Prix who run New Zealand and Scotland have confirmed the nations they will run. The Kiwi and Scots will carry on as they also take on Colombia and Belgium.

richspeedway
22nd April 2007, 07:23
Team Poland and Spain did well this weekend in the wet of Indonesia. France failed to score so Poland lead the championship with two rounds to go. With a 8 point lead and 40 points up for grabs either Poland, France or the United States can still claim the title as the next round is Thursday at Brno, Czech Republic as I am away on holiday next week.

richspeedway
22nd April 2007, 13:43
Nicolas Lapierre will be driving for France in Brno. That is the main news ahead of this weeks penultimate round of the series. France are eight points behind Poland in the championship as they look to try and get the lead back.

RaikkonenRules
22nd April 2007, 19:58
Bruno Senna will race the final two races for Brazil.