PDA

View Full Version : JV Nascar??

Dagman
28th August 2007, 22:38
I must say I am disappointed in you lads, just back from vacation and I see nobody has been ripping in to Ol' Baggy Pants. What gives? I was looking for some chuckles here.
But so far this is my fav-
The last word on Villeneuve's move to NASCAR, however, will go to his old F-1 buddy Alan McNish, who upon hearing of his truck test told Sun Media: "He should do just fine. After all he drove one for five years when he was with Honda."

edv
28th August 2007, 22:51
The reason nobody posted anything here about it is the fact that the mods made it painfully clear that after the 2006 F1 season any talk of JV would be relegated to the nostalgia forum, or another pertinent forum (like NASCAR forum) but not here if it has nothing to do with F1.
Same for JPM.

pino
28th August 2007, 23:05
.... if it has nothing to do with F1.

Same for JPM.

...if it has nothing to do with today F1.

Same for MS.

AAReagles
24th October 2007, 22:14
The reason nobody posted anything here about it is the fact that the mods made it painfully clear that after the 2006 F1 season any talk of JV would be relegated to the nostalgia forum, or another pertinent forum (like NASCAR forum)....

Well ya'all, I'm too plum lazy to be russlin' up threads in dat dar NASCAR country... er, forum, so I reckon while this here thread ain't yet closed, I might as well put my 2 cents in;

I like it, in fact I really dig it.

1) It makes most stubborn NASCAR fans I know (not on this forum btw), resentful and defensive. :D

2) It's a nice change to the sport. Possibly intriguing me enough to actually watch a few races next year. :)