PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman trucks on Sky?

Pieter Dams
28th August 2007, 09:21
Hi all,

does anybody know if we can watch the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series on Sky?

Thanks!

Pieter

Rapier Racer
28th August 2007, 15:21
What makes you think Sky would want the Trucks over the Cup series? They show no NASCAR and if they ever do I think it's safe to assume the truck series won't feature. I wish they would show NASCAR could tell Setanta where to go right away.

And if you meant on the Sky platform but not Sky Sports then it's still no. I think I read a motors channel had it at one point but NASCAR wanted more cash? That could have been the Busch series thought can't remember 100%

Pieter Dams
28th August 2007, 15:41
Well, I live in Belgium andhave a Sky Digibox with subscriptions to Setanta NASN for NASCAR and Sky Sports for Indycar.
Being a longtime Jacques Villeneuve supporter, I would love to be able to watch the Craftsman Truck Series races now that he's going to be in 7 of them. I know NASN used to broadcast them in 2004 but they don't anymore now, so I was wondering if any other channels might. I know FiveUS show NHRA drag racing and the occasional Grand Am race, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any channel that would show the truck races.

wilko10
4th September 2007, 15:43
Just in case anyones interested we watch the Nascar busch and cup on Setanta/Nasn in the UK.

Its now gone to monthly subscription(no annual contract)-I have just emailed Setanta to see if they will consider showing the Trucks over winter otherwise we might as well just cancel our subs until the new season.

Will let you know their reply .

Regards

Nicki

Rapier Racer
4th September 2007, 20:28
I'm gonna cancel regardless they're still charging me 15 quid for the same privileges as you and others, then of course I'll re-subscribe. When the season finished, in case something goes wrong.

wilko10
5th September 2007, 09:26
Just so you know we were on the £15 package and I phoned them to ask why others were on the £9.99 package and they said they were "getting round" to changing everyone else across to £9.99 but as I had phoned they would change mine that day.

So hopefully £9.99 from now on,maybe worth a phone call to them?

Nicki

Rapier Racer
6th September 2007, 00:09
Yeah I think so, got to laugh at that crap they are getting around to it LOL!