PDA

View Full Version : Alonso and Ferrari

mstillhere
28th August 2007, 04:39
After reading this interview (http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070826190745.shtml) I was surprised "hearing" Alonso praising the Ferrari team not mentioning the McLaren team that much. Since I find that a little unusual I am thinking that maybe, maybe.... considering his situation at McLaren, he is sending a message to the Italian team that he is interested in swiching over? After all I would not mind seeing a Kimi/Alonso team at all.
PS I like Massa, but there is something about him that...........

leopard
28th August 2007, 04:46
Why should be Massa listed out, he is leading now ;)

markabilly
28th August 2007, 05:04
After reading this interview (http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070826190745.shtml) I was surprised "hearing" Alonso praising the Ferrari team not mentioning the McLaren team that much. Since I find that a little unusual I am thinking that maybe, maybe.... considering his situation at McLaren, he is sending a message to the Italian team that he is interested in swiching over? After all I would not mind seeing a Kimi/Alonso team at all.
PS I like Massa, but there is something about him that...........

Weell now first i thought ferrari was throwing 50 milion or billion to hire away LH...what happened to that, pray tell?

Second, FA might be very happy there until he ran out of gas in the pitlane.....

this year could easily be the encore performance for ferrari with even more backsliding down the hill next.......

mstillhere
28th August 2007, 05:19
Weell now first i thought ferrari was throwing 50 milion or billion to hire away LH...what happened to that, pray tell?

Second, FA might be very happy there until he ran out of gas in the pitlane.....

this year could easily be the encore performance for ferrari with even more backsliding down the hill next.......

Well I think that if Ron had to choose among them two, he would defenitely keep Lewis. Alonso is a little too much for him.

leopard
28th August 2007, 07:52
upon the request and the whisper of Ojjeh oye :D

SteveA
28th August 2007, 09:17
Why does Alonso think things will be any easier in another top team with two top drivers? I see the same conflicts! He won't be happy unless his team-mate is a lapdog.

Flat.tyres
28th August 2007, 10:04
Why does Alonso think things will be any easier in another top team with two top drivers? I see the same conflicts! He won't be happy unless his team-mate is a lapdog.

perhaps not a Lap Dog in the RB sense of the word but someone unable to consistently challenge him and swell his ego would be desireable.