PDA

View Full Version : '08 Impreza WRX

Subaru WRX
27th August 2007, 13:56
what do you think about the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX ?

for me, simple....UGLY !! what they have done at Subaru ? :mad:

Captain VXR
27th August 2007, 17:12
P.O.S.

Jag_Warrior
28th August 2007, 02:44
I agree. I bought one a couple of years ago because of the (potential ;) ) performance... and the unique looks. I didn't feel like there were many cars at twice the price that could give me that complete a package. But I didn't care very much for the '06-07 and I care for the newest one even less. The performance is a bit better with the 2.5 liter vs. the 2.0: mainly better torque. But the little car is now so flippin' ugly that I can't see it making the Top 5 list when I start shopping again next year.

I really want AWD again. And I'm very pleased with Subie's build quality and incredible reliability (even after being modified). But even Stevie Wonder would recognize the '08 WRX as butt-ugly. Really too bad - I would have bought another one. :(

ShiftingGears
8th September 2007, 11:28
What were they thinking? Ugly and looks like any other hatch.

Woodeye
13th September 2007, 11:39
Some live images...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/subaru-previews-wrc-impreza.html

On the positive side it's smaller than the predecessor.

Captain VXR
13th September 2007, 16:30
If they made it without the impreza name, then it would have a god opinion from me or at least have saloon estate and possibly coupe alongside then i wouldnt have cared so much :)

KILOHMUNNS
14th September 2007, 12:26
To me it looks like a Vauxhall at the front

Daz
23rd September 2007, 19:50
It's certainly different to the previous Impreza's but don't like the new one. It looks to much like most other cars on the road. I'll be sticking with my Turbo 2000 Classic for a while yet thank-you very much :D

Woodeye
25th September 2007, 08:41
Meanwhile, in suzuki..:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/suzuki-to-introduce-wrx-rival.html

:D

CCFanatic
25th September 2007, 23:48
I liek the version they have now with the 3 piece grille. And to Woodeye's post, the Subby and Suzuki look exactly alike.