PDA

View Full Version : Toyota, Trulli and Ralf

ioan
26th August 2007, 16:31
What was Trulli doing before his second stop?
He almost collided with Ralf just to go into the pits a second later!
Did Toyota forget to tell him that Ralf will not stop anymore and he had no chance against him?

That was some dumb move in the class of those JPM pulled on RS at Williams!

rohanweb
26th August 2007, 17:32
I think Toyota is a most boring team thesedays after Spyker.
the drivers cant make any difference, jarno drives like a star for just qualifying only, then fall asleep at the race.
Ralf is too over rated and he has gone from hero to a zero from his good old days at williams.. Toyota to sack both drivers get some young bloods like Nelson Piquet jr ...lets talk about some other teams for a change! please No-Toyota. ;)

jens
26th August 2007, 17:39
What's wrong with Trulli? He was just a victim in the start accident and later gave us some entertainment. I think he passed more drivers than all the others together. ;) And I enjoyed the Toyota intra-team battle a lot. :)

Trulli is not known as a guy, who would yield to his team-mate even when it's "needed". Last year in Japan he refused to let Ralf through, although he was asked to do so. This time he wanted to give Ralf something to think about, knowing that later in the race he won't have a similar chance. Good or bad? Team probably wouldn't like such attitude, but the spectators would. Therefore he reminds a bit of Pironi. :s mokin: