PDA

View Full Version : O/T Black D on orange background.

Chigley
23rd December 2006, 22:29
That's got your curiosity going, even for those who should know what it means! ;)

Can all Batracers give a wide berth when in the vicinity of our disabled driver to and cool it with the aggression. The car will be recognised by the orange stickers that have a large 'D' on them by the numbers. :blackeye:

Our Jordygirl will be using a football sized foot to operate the throttle and brakes, and any expletives will be in the full 256 colour range which is the colour of her foot. :(

The things some people will do to get out of a bit of decorating. :s

I hope it sorts itself out soon gal, can't have you hobbling, that's my signature. :)

Ian

Sticker Rub
23rd December 2006, 23:34
No wonder you keep retiring with mechanical failure. Stomping on all 3 pedals simultaneously is no way to treat the car.

Hope your foot heals soon Linda, purple doesn't go well with orange.

Jordygirl
24th December 2006, 10:51
No wonder you keep retiring with mechanical failure. Stomping on all 3 pedals simultaneously is no way to treat the car.

Hope your foot heals soon Linda, purple doesn't go well with orange.

I drive an automatic so I only stomp on 2 pedals simultaneously!! Sprained ankle is on the mend, but still displaying muti-coloured hues of black, purple, blue and yellow - very fetching.

:laugh:

inamo
24th December 2006, 11:14
Please note kicking your car will not make it go quicker! They are very sensitve creatures, and I know it's crying the in garage over the incident right now. I hope you bought it some Autoglym to make it feel better for christmas ;) :p :

Al_Green
24th December 2006, 16:16
Sorry to hear you're in the wars Linda, get well soon.
Al.

hicksy
24th December 2006, 16:22
Ouch!!! Get well soon.

The White Lady
24th December 2006, 21:19
Bet you were hopping mad :cheese:

Good excuse to sit back and let everyone else look after you.

Merry Christmas and hope you are back on your feet again soon.