PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

CarlMetro
26th August 2007, 02:17
...........or is anyone else not receiving emali notifications fro threads the'ye subscribed to?

I've not changed anything my end, and as far as I can tell from my user profile, I should be getting emails but have had any at all since Thursday :confused:

Hazell B
27th August 2007, 20:59
I didn't get any today, then the second I came on to the forum a load appeared at once :p :

In my case, I bet ancient computer/inept user can be to blame though .....

tinchote
27th August 2007, 22:28
...........or is anyone else not receiving emali notifications fro threads the'ye subscribed to?

I've not changed anything my end, and as far as I can tell from my user profile, I should be getting emails but have had any at all since Thursday :confused:

You seriously use that feature? :eek:

How many emails do you receive a day?

Daniel
3rd September 2007, 21:44
I use it :)

LeonBrooke
3rd September 2007, 23:20
So do I. Today I had about ten when I logged on and have received a further five or so during my two-and-a-half hours online. Some days there are twenty five.

But, I have had days where I won't receive a notification for a particular thread, but will get them for others :crazy:

Drew
4th September 2007, 00:46
You seriously use that feature? :eek:

How many emails do you receive a day?

I bet Erki uses it

tinchote
4th September 2007, 02:55
I use it :)

I'm amazed. I recall having turned it on years ago, and I disabled it that very same day. It was really annoying.

This means you guys don't browse the thread list?

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 03:15
I do, I just find it easier to track replies to things I've said with the email notifications.

janneppi
4th September 2007, 06:43
You email people people kill the internet, bad people , bad! I, like tinchote said, turned it off the second i figured out why i kept getting emails, luckily they all went to my spam mail address. :D

LeonBrooke
4th September 2007, 08:57
I use GMail, which makes it all a lot simpler.

CarlMetro
5th September 2007, 13:34
Yes I do use it, and whatever was wrong with it cleared itself after a couple of days :D

Email volume varies but most day I get 30-40, not all from here though, most from work or work related from customers.