PDA

View Full Version : extra race for pick ups

quorky
23rd August 2007, 18:35
looks like the pick ups get their lost race back at brands hatch .but the fiesta boys are their that weekend could be fun at the bar that night? :vader:

LessThanSte
23rd August 2007, 18:56
Why not stick it on the GT/F3 schedule, sure it could be accomodated?

Talking of which, i assume they'll be using silly sportscar track for that event, rather than building a new turn 1 chicane and doing the whole thing properly?

Nick Brad
23rd August 2007, 19:05
A lost race at Rockingham replaced by an extra one at Brands?

A can see a few drivers being less than pleased by that, more so the ones who only race the oval.

Speedworx
23rd August 2007, 19:32
He great to see the pick ups on the f3/gt weekend.

I'm actually looking forward to that more than motorfest. Been years since I watched the British F3 series. Hope they all behave themselves for once.

pickup
23rd August 2007, 19:34
Can't see how that's going to work when the series is running two championships "overall" and "Rockingham" especially as has been mentioned
some people only race on the oval ( Paul Poulter) to name but one.

racing59
23rd August 2007, 20:45
If they ran at the GT meeting, it would make the racing in the F3 GT series look sad in comparison, and that would be bad for Mr Ratel's circus.

IF they did, can we come too!!!

carcrazy
24th August 2007, 18:05
A lost race at Rockingham replaced by an extra one at Brands?

A can see a few drivers being less than pleased by that, more so the ones who only race the oval.

THAT IS SO UNFAIR, the teams that only race on the Oval are dissadvantaged by the situation.

This really is NOT ON!,

what about the teams who really worked so hard to get back on track for us, THE ROCKINGHAM FANS.

Ask Phil White, Stanty and co what they think about that?

Yung
26th August 2007, 01:11
I think next year we should have a whole weekend of JUST Pickup Trucks and V8's.

Qualifying 1 for Race 1 and 2 - all three on Saturday
Qualifying 2 and Race 3 and 4 - all for Sunday!

Now THATS a "Thunder Weekend!" :D

EarWig
26th August 2007, 01:33
I think next year we should have a whole weekend of JUST Pickup Trucks and V8's.

Qualifying 1 for Race 1 and 2 - all three on Saturday
Qualifying 2 and Race 3 and 4 - all for Sunday!

Now THATS a "Thunder Weekend!" :D

Hi Yung

If you can fund it we will all be there :)

Ray

Yung
31st August 2007, 03:56
I'm having trouble funding my own petrol to get to places! :dozey:

How about getting Red Bull to fund the series??????? The V8's "stimulates the body and mind" don't they. ;)