PDA

View Full Version : BTCC "stuff" for sale.

i met Meat Loaf
21st August 2007, 20:31
The time has come and my BTCC bits are "going the journey" as they'd say here 'int north, so rather than sending them straight to the recycle bin in the sky I thought I'd offer them here first in case any of you were interested. There is...

A handful of A5-sized promotional cards/photos from Teams - one Team Atomic Kitten signed by Gareth Howell, one from Vauxhall signed by James Thompson & Yvan Muller, another Vauxhall one from 201 signed by Jason Plato and Yvan Muller, and two of the Egg sponsored Vauxhalls, one signed by Matt Neal and the other my Paul O'Neil.

Programmes from:

Croft 2000
Croft 2001
Donington 2001
Croft 2002
Knockhill 2002
Silverstone 2002 - Total Racing Magazine that features BTCC, F3 and the British GT series
Donington 2002
Brands 2003 - London Champ Car Trophy weekend
Thruxton 2003
Rockingham 2003
Donington 2003

All of these are in excellent condition, and all apart from the 2003 programmes have driver signatures through them.

2 baseball caps - one is a blue and beige BF Goodrich Racing cap signed by Matt Neal, and the other is a Michelin winner's cap (this is one of the caps from the winner's podium, it has "podium" embroidered on the back and was not available at merchandise stands)

A grey and white Toca Tour t-shirt - this is "one size" but really is a ladies fit and is in mint condition having hardly been worn.

A 2001 Vauxhall Motorsport polo shirt - this is a medium, it's red which is a little faded having been washed but is still in excellent condition.

If anyone wants anything or anymore details/photos of this lot then feel free to PM me.

Lucy x

Dave B
22nd August 2007, 09:06
You're getting rid of your Matt Neal stuff? :eek: :crazy: What's happening to the world?

Mark
22nd August 2007, 10:03
Who are you and what have you done with Lucy?

i met Meat Loaf
22nd August 2007, 16:05
I know, I know, the day is here and my Matt Neal hat is going...contemplated the Team Dynamics fleece but I couldn't bring myself to do it!

Still got my photos with Phwoar Mr Neal though so a little part of me is still here!