PDA

View Full Version : Paid Posters

TU Homer
20th August 2007, 17:27
We all know there are forum members that are actually paid directly or indirectly by IRL/IMS simply to post propaganda. Many have likely heard that the CCWS ownership was interested in doing the same with CCWS, except the person that had earmarked was too much of a believer, to the point that he had no credibility outside his little circle. I don't think the CCWS ownership team had a consensus on this plan either, so it failed.

That said, what do folks on the boards think about the sanctions abusing their trust with the customer base, and posing their employees as fans? AND, is there anything we can do about it?

I know, I know, there are a million problems with both IRL and CCWS, but this is one area that really pisses me off.

-TU

geek49203
20th August 2007, 20:53
We all know there are forum members that are actually paid directly or indirectly by IRL/IMS simply to post propaganda. Many have likely heard that the CCWS ownership was interested in doing the same with CCWS, except the person that had earmarked was too much of a believer, to the point that he had no credibility outside his little circle. I don't think the CCWS ownership team had a consensus on this plan either, so it failed.

That said, what do folks on the boards think about the sanctions abusing their trust with the customer base, and posing their employees as fans? AND, is there anything we can do about it?

I know, I know, there are a million problems with both IRL and CCWS, but this is one area that really pisses me off.

-TU

Since I p*ss off people on both sides of that argument, you can be assured that I'm not on the staff of either series.

TU Homer
20th August 2007, 21:09
Since I p*ss off people on both sides of that argument, you can be assured that I'm not on the staff of either series.

Theydon't hire geeks. sorry.

-TU

Komahawk
21st August 2007, 09:51
Reading some of the CC board posts I hope they get do paid, or at least free tickets along with a tie.