PDA

View Full Version : Team Networking on ITV Calender!

bravheart
20th August 2007, 14:45
Team Networking is being featured on the ITV Yorkshire Calender programme at 6pm this evening.

All being well, You may even have the chance to what it was like for me in the second of the V8 Trophy races? as in race 2 we were carrying an onboard camera looking out of my windscreen!

Henry Cutts
20th August 2007, 14:50
Do you know if it will be available to view online?

Redmond500
20th August 2007, 15:47
Thank's for the "heads up" Dunc..

racing59
20th August 2007, 16:01
If you have a Sky box, you need to find the ITV Regions - which are usually in the 9xx's - and it's ITV Yorkshire.

Rob

racing59
20th August 2007, 16:05
I lied - that's BBC Regions.

For ITV you have to get a little more cunning

http://www.mediauk.com/the_knowledge/i.muk/How_to_get_the_ITV_regions_on_Sky_Digital

That tells you how to do it.

Rob.

Henry Cutts
20th August 2007, 16:13
I lied - that's BBC Regions.

For ITV you have to get a little more cunning

http://www.mediauk.com/the_knowledge/i.muk/How_to_get_the_ITV_regions_on_Sky_Digital

That tells you how to do it.

Rob.

Thanks for that now I can watch it! You can watch ITV via the web site but not sure if you can pick the region.

racing59
20th August 2007, 16:24
When you add the channels - they don't appear in your normal list of channels. You have to press "Services", then go to "Other Channels" and they should be in there.

Which is a right s*d if, like me, you have Sky+ and you want to set it to record it automagically.

Darnit.

Rob.

Nick Brad
20th August 2007, 16:29
Any chance of someone copying it for me, typical for me I moved away from the Yorkshire catchment area a few weeks back. :rolleyes:

Henry Cutts
20th August 2007, 16:39
When you add the channels - they don't appear in your normal list of channels. You have to press "Services", then go to "Other Channels" and they should be in there.

Which is a right s*d if, like me, you have Sky+ and you want to set it to record it automagically.

Darnit.

Rob.

Thanks I was just thinking about that. I didn’t want to have to look through all the channels!

Any chance of someone copying it for me, typical for me I moved away from the Yorkshire catchment area a few weeks back. :rolleyes:

I will try.

LessThanSte
20th August 2007, 17:44
when is it liekly to be on?

bravheart
20th August 2007, 19:46
It was shown on ALL ITV Yorkshire Regions, Lincolnshire, North Nottinghamshire and North Derbyshire..

ITV CENTRAL were on the phone this afternoon but were not sure if they were going to broadcast tonight or tomorrow night?

I will keep you all posted

Nick Brad
20th August 2007, 19:51
I really must update my profile as it still has me down as Lincoln, that's where I moved away from, lol. If Central show it tomorrow i'll be able to watch it :D

racing59
21st August 2007, 00:34
I have it here on DVD!

Donations to the #59 Cylinder Head fund.........?????? ;)

( I suppose a copy could find it's way to Luton for someone there....)

EarWig
21st August 2007, 15:34
I have it here on DVD!

Donations to the #59 Cylinder Head fund.........?????? ;)

( I suppose a copy could find it's way to Luton for someone there....)

Thanks Rob
SOLD!
£10.00 donation to the cylinder head fund approved for a copy of the DVD
:-)

Ray

Nick Brad
21st August 2007, 16:07
Any update on if it's going to be shown on Central tonight?

LessThanSte
21st August 2007, 18:10
Nothing mentioned at the start, we will see.

V8 FAN
21st August 2007, 18:24
Well done to Duncan and Team Networking/Torquespeed for getting a slot on prime time televsion!! it was a good feature, even Mr Mickel himself was on their!

Keep it Guys, Great Job! ;)

P.s. Duncan, Have you ever thought of becoming a presenter :) :)

EarWig
21st August 2007, 20:20

Give the man a break - he's only just learnt to drive :) :) :)

Ray

english4ever
21st August 2007, 20:48
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! good one Ray!! When was it on??

racing59
21st August 2007, 21:00
Twas on the eve of last at six bells after noon, lad!

bravheart
21st August 2007, 22:02

Mmmmm You may well laugh, But i could always present while behind the wheel? MMMMMMM Na maybe not He! He!