PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Chigley!

Abo
19th August 2007, 22:29
Thanks Ian, for letting Freddie and I have a look up on the gantry!

And thanks to the wind I got to hold the safety car board during the VSR race :D

turn 4 mad
19th August 2007, 22:59
id like to say sorry chigley for 2 reasons, 1 the abuse you must have got today from certain drivers-no more said, and 2 for watching you in that down poor whilst in the revolution garage with a cup of hot tea-sorry mate.
p.s. just proofs that it was kev at the tvr's the other week and not the #99 car. hee hee

The Pits!
20th August 2007, 21:42
Hey Ian! Want to know where to buy some Orange Waterproofs?

heehee

racing59
21st August 2007, 01:17
Hey Ian! Want to know where to buy some Orange Waterproofs?

heehee

Saying that.....

I have some 36" Regular Orange Fire Resistant (BS6249?) Overalls made by Dickies, nice quality. May not be to the flavour that marshalls are used to, but great for people wot weld stuff (designed as welders overalls).

All brand new, bagged and labelled up by RS Components who sold them at just under £60 each.

I'm looking for a tenner each.

I also have a fair heap of Dickies 38 Tall/Long overalls in Red. Some long sleeve with Scotchguard coating, some short sleeved. All new in bags with tags.

If bib'n'brace overalls are your thing, I have them in S/M/L, Grey/Green/Blue/Maroon. All Dickies heavy duty new in bags.

Willing to swap the lot for an ASA Chevy Vortec Left (2/4/6/8) bank Cylinder head in GWO!!

ho ho!

Rob.

Chigley
21st August 2007, 09:58
Hey Ian! Want to know where to buy some Orange Waterproofs? heehee

Why thank you for the offer kind sir, would they be nice and warm inside Garage 1.

;) :)

My oranges will probably get a rinse or three at Thruxton this weekend. :(