PDA

View Full Version : Lee O'keffe And The #99

turn 4 mad
19th August 2007, 19:24
Well done lee on a great weekend, wih a 3rd in race 1 and 2nd in race 2. well done also to the crew and duane, lets hope its the start of something good.

WAK-WAK
19th August 2007, 22:35
Well done lee on a great weekend, wih a 3rd in race 1 and 2nd in race 2. well done also to the crew and duane, lets hope its the start of something good.

I would like to say a big thank you to kev (99 Crew Chief) for a fantastic car and he is a good crew cheif to work with. The car is always tip top, and a big thank you to all the guys who work on the 99 car a credit to you all, always ready and clean and up together. You all work very hard and today I hope I gave you some thing back. I have a big smile so I hope you lot do.

I would also like to say A big Thank You to Duane. Not only does he run the team, but he puts alot of time in behind the scence, a lot of time. So again I hope I made it worth it, May be not a win but getting closer. Front row start next time hey guys.

Thanks to all Of the Revolution Girls, Ladies for there support and hospitality, always there.

Thanks again 99 crew, lets try for that top spot in september..

Just to note, we know the car numbers are a bit low, but what a good bunch we drivers and crews are. Everyone Mixing great to see just like us old stock car boys know how.!!!!!!

turn 4 mad
19th August 2007, 23:04
big smile allright, its allways a pleasure lee hope your having a beer or 2. cheers, gasman andy.

bravheart
19th August 2007, 23:09
Nice 1 Mate! you will have to buy some silver polish now!

champcarjon
19th August 2007, 23:12
Yeah good job buddy well done.

FRWW
20th August 2007, 11:59
Yeah well done to Lee O'Keefe,Brilliant result !

FRWW
20th August 2007, 12:01
Thanks to all Of the Revolution Girls, Ladies for there support and hospitality, always there.

It's a pleasure, gives us something to do to keep us out of mischief !!! Well me anyway !! And we make the best cups of tea and coffee in Rockingham !

Fay x

Chigley
20th August 2007, 12:33
Where was mine then Fay? ;)

Nick Brad
20th August 2007, 13:03
Great job Lee, a brilliant boost to the FSBF as well I'm sure.

What's this rumour about you running off to New Zealand, you need to win the championship next year first before jetting off to the other side of the planet. Besides, what has NZ got that we haven't, besides sheep? You can go to Wales if you like the wooly bleaters. ;)

english4ever
20th August 2007, 14:23
Well done mate it was good to see you push hard and work the car to get to 2nd!! Good job!!! And well done to Kev he's a good crew chief, he takes a lot of time and patience explaining things on the car that we don't know!! We'll forget about the TVR weekend now!!!

kjb
20th August 2007, 23:31
Well done mate it was good to see you push hard and work the car to get to 2nd!! Good job!!! And well done to Kev he's a good crew chief, he takes a lot of time and patience explaining things on the car that we don't know!! We'll forget about the TVR weekend now!!!

yes lee top job mate and well done to the crew, as a whole we did well, all we have to do is repeat it (or better it) next time out we need to be a bit more vigilant and and it will all come clean in the wash!!!!with two wins ha ha, good job all round, kevin borland p.s tractor hang around longer and youll learn more mate ha ha ha

FRWW
21st August 2007, 17:48
Where was mine then Fay? ;)

Did you come and ask me for a brew ?

I normally go into the Revolution Garages about 2/3 times every day !

JDPower
21st August 2007, 18:40
What's this rumour about you running off to New Zealand...
Yeah, you don't wanna do that, whatever happened to Shaun Richardson? :uhoh:

Chigley
22nd August 2007, 01:43
Did you come and ask me for a brew ?

I normally go into the Revolution Garages about 2/3 times every day !

I thought you could bring round to the gantry, its a bit chilly up there! ;)

FRWW
22nd August 2007, 17:29
I thought you could bring round to the gantry, its a bit chilly up there! ;)

You'll have to tell me who you are first !!!! (Sorry !)

FRWW
22nd August 2007, 17:31
Yeah, you don't wanna do that, whatever happened to Shaun Richardson? :uhoh:

Shaun went car racing in New Zealand, he also loves the life style out there and the scenary is beautiful. Not been myself but have seen some lovely pic's ! I think Shaun will be out there for the long haul !

Yung
23rd August 2007, 15:36
Great job Lee, a brilliant boost to the FSBF as well I'm sure.

What's this rumour about you running off to New Zealand, you need to win the championship next year first before jetting off to the other side of the planet. Besides, what has NZ got that we haven't, besides sheep? You can go to Wales if you like the wooly bleaters. ;)

There are sheep in ENGLAND too you know! Its not JUST Wales. I have photographic evidence that I took when I was in Croft that ENGLAND has sheep aswell! :laugh:

Nick Brad
23rd August 2007, 16:07
Why were you photographing sheep near Croft, or shouldn't we go there? ;) :laugh:

Yung
23rd August 2007, 22:47
I was at Croft with the pickups this year..... and I was surprised to see sheep in England so I took a photo to show you ENGLISH people that you have sheep too! Not just Wales!

racing59
23rd August 2007, 22:59
Of course we have sheep in England.

Not always recognisable as those in Wales.

You often find ours rotating on a vertical rod, just in front of a gas mantle.

Nice with chilli sauce and a little salad in a pitta bread.

The other place - those big white cold sheep pens in Tesco's or Iceland. Creep up to them, give them a shake an shout "Larry, come out, I know you're in there..."

(Nick - keep an eye out for wellies in Yung's area... Baaaaaa)

Reynard
23rd August 2007, 23:10
You forgot about the ones that hide in the pouches of Felix, Rob! Surely Growler would have pointed that out to you? ;)