PDA

View Full Version : Brands TV coverage?

ATF
19th August 2007, 19:10
Was out all day today so set the tape for the coverage on ITV4 and ITV1... and the video didn't tape any of it!!

Would anyone be willing to do me a copy of the coverage? I don't mind if it's Setanta or ITV - even just the ITV1 highlights would do! I would be willing to pay for your troubles and of course P&P. PM me if you're willing please - video or DVD would be fine!!

BTW - how was the extended coverage today?

BTCC2
19th August 2007, 19:21
The coverage on ITV was absolutely fantastic!

It even showed Formula Renault and BMW.

MBailey06
19th August 2007, 19:51
You know what ATF, I had exactly the same problem and I would like to second that for me as well please.

tracyk
19th August 2007, 19:57
I'd be happy to do you both a copy of the itv1 coverage on dvd. PM me your address and i'll post it tomorrow if you want me to do that.

VkmSpouge
19th August 2007, 20:00
Pretty good coverage and the (bonus) F.Renault and F.BMW races were pretty good.
I hope they decide to do it again.

ATF
19th August 2007, 20:15
I was gutted...bloody video chewed up the tape!! A DVD recorder is the way forward now!! Had been really excited about the extra coverage too, hope they do it again - but if it's live on Setanta again at Knockhill, then maybe not!

murrayfan
19th August 2007, 20:33
they will do for for the last six races of the season

Rusty
19th August 2007, 21:10
Great coverage by ITV today and the bonus Formula Races were nice added touch, My only grevience is with the commentary team again they keep missing important moments in the Races and after Darren was taken off in Race 2 Ben Edwards said that Darrens duck at Brands Hatch continues he has failed to even score a podium at this track yet........ HE FINISHED 3RD IN RACE 1 YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!! but groans aside well done ITV and please do that sort of coverage all next season Thank you very much

Mp3 Astra
19th August 2007, 22:06
Was out all day today so set the tape for the coverage on ITV4 and ITV1... and the video didn't tape any of it!!

Would anyone be willing to do me a copy of the coverage? I don't mind if it's Setanta or ITV - even just the ITV1 highlights would do! I would be willing to pay for your troubles and of course P&P. PM me if you're willing please - video or DVD would be fine!!

BTW - how was the extended coverage today?

I also have the ITV1 highlights. But the recording for the ITV4 section didn't work which I was very hacked off about. The sound worked but the ITV4 logo just stood on the screen for the whole time. Rubbish!

LiamM
19th August 2007, 22:27
My only gripe with the coverage is they didnt show the Clio race. This would have been much better for the series and then they could have pulled the Motorsport UK programme afterwards

VkmSpouge
20th August 2007, 00:36
they will do for for the last six races of the season

Excellent! Especially with Knockhill in two weeks :D

speedy king
20th August 2007, 00:45
I had no idea it was on ITV4 as well today :(

ATF
20th August 2007, 08:51
I'm still looking for a copy if anyone can help?! MP3 Astra - any possibility you could copy the ITV1 highlights for me?

thompp
20th August 2007, 10:08
My only gripe with the coverage is they didnt show the Clio race. This would have been much better for the series and then they could have pulled the Motorsport UK programme afterwards

You mean the Clio race that got abandoned....?

bt52b
21st August 2007, 15:33
Thought the attitude of some drivers and on the grid left alot to be desired.

Must really rubbish mechanics if they can't even drop the side net to make it easier to do an interview. Simple to, simpley stupid not too. The tv camera might even get a close up of all the helmet logo's.

Marc W
21st August 2007, 19:58
You mean the Clio race that got abandoned....?

They ran it right at the end of the day instead though.

Mp3 Astra
22nd August 2007, 00:40
I'm still looking for a copy if anyone can help?! MP3 Astra - any possibility you could copy the ITV1 highlights for me?

I'll ask my mum tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

MBailey06
22nd August 2007, 06:52
I think I might leave the request in the hope that quite a bit of the racing will be on the end of season review. I can live and hope as this meeting had the most action at the moment, although you can never trust Knockhill.

Ricard
28th August 2007, 16:59
Hi, all I also need the footage from Brands Hatch of the BTCC. Specifically I require the ITV4 and ITV1 coverage - can anybody help? (I'm more than willing to pay).

Many thanks

Ricard